BWWWG #2

Chapter 26

2007

I watch Alisha dumb ass dance to a Chris brown video. She so dumb now. Because them damn drugs she take.

Her dad didn't want her no more so she was here with her older sister who live next door.

My mom wanted to stay in Harlem, so we did. Kailee would visit my dad everyday. Now he have money, she a gold digging bitch.

Kailani is always into trouble with momma. My momma gives her whoopings everyday.

Fawn. Fawn stay with us after her mother pass away.

"Fawn, look"Alisha said.

"Boring" fawn said.

"Let's go outside" I said.

"No" Alisha said.

"Why? Its boring as fuck in here" fawn said. She grab her jacket. I put on my shoes and jacket walking out the door. Alisha was behind me.

Later

"Y'all want to see something cool"fawn said.

"See what?" I said.

"This" we stop in front of this strip club.

"The whore house" Alisha red the sign.

"Yep, this where Ima work" fawn smirk.

"You to young" i said.

"Girl please, I'm 16" she smile.

"Still young" I mumble. This man came out the building looking at us. He smirk then blew a kiss.

Fawn smile then blew a kiss. I grab both of their hands. "What the hell!" Fawn yelled.

"You to stupid fawn" I said.

"For what, bout to make more then you" she smile.

"I don't give a fuck if you making more then me! You gone be whore like them!" I walk away from her.

"Kaila" I heard Alisha footsteps.

"What" I was angry. My own friends want to be strippers at this age.

"Look, she's right. We need some money" Alisha said.

"You go then" I said continue to walk.

"Let her go! She just a stupid bitch!" Fawn yelled. Everybody look at me then giggle. I don't care.

2010

I was on the couch watching TV. My senior graduation is tomorrow and I can't wait. Kailani is bigger now and agg. Kailee started her own business.