My Quarterback - 15

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE FIRST!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Okay, so I'm an awful author. Because I forgot who the wedding was even for. And I know some of you probably just remember these details like this. But with juggling my homework and not writing this story in a month, I've forgotten.

And honestly I barely have time to write this, much less go through my story and try to find it.

So let's just pretend that it's Colton's cousin getting married. I'm not sure if that's what I originally put, but that's what it is changed to now.

Please don't comment below if you do remember whose wedding it is, because it's already written and it doesn't really bother me.

But if it truly bothers you and you would really like me to fix it, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, and let me know who the wedding was originally about and then I'll fix it.

Also there are a few more POV changes than normally so just be aware of that.

Hope you like it. Enjoy<3

My Quarterback - 15

Ellie Nichols

There's only a few hours before Colton comes to pick me up for the wedding, and to say I was a nervous wreck would be an understatement. What would I say to him? What would he say to me?

As soon as his lips touched mine, I froze. I can't remember how many times I had thought about kissing the man in front of me and now that it actually happened I didn't know what to think. Our lips had moved together in sync as if dancing, but just as his tongue swiped my bottom lip, there were two knocks at the door and I quickly separated myself from Colton. Dakota had barged into the room, without a care in the world and dragged me from the bed and out of the room.

There wasn't a chance to find out whether the kiss was a mistake or not. I didn't know what it meant to Colton and I didn't even know if he liked it.

A blush rose onto my cheeks as I thought about it. And I couldn't help but want to do it again. And of course, Dakota and Mar didn't miss the blush that came onto my face.

"What's going on in that little head of yours?" Mar asked, giving my hair a tug as she tried to pull a brush through it. They had just started my hair and makeup for the wedding, and they were determined to make me look good.

"I'm just thinking." I shrugged my shoulders and relaxed into the chair.

"You and Colton kissed didn't you?" Dakota asked, pointing her finger accusingly at me. "And don't even bother denying it. I saw how close you and Colton were on that bed the other day. And I know the look a girl gets on her face when she's thinking about it."

"Can we not talk about it please. I'm not even sure what to make out of it."

"You like each other." Mar stated simply. "Date each other already. No guy just kisses you because he wanted to. Obviously he has some feelings for you, and by that blush I can tell you feel that same way for him."

I didn't say anything as Mar continued to brush and curl my hair. She pinned back a few pieces, her fingers working quick until she was happy with the outcome.