Chapter 26 part 2

Start from the beginning

Finally it was her turn she put her phone in her lap and ordered a bacon king whopper meal and then pulled forward. Once it was her turn she grabbed her food and drink and pulled up to put her straw in her cup taking a sip as she pulled off pulling out her burger. She looked both ways before making a right heading towards her home. As she was driving she started thinking about Nyra and what could have happened for her to have to fight him. But she will get to that later. She can only imagine how L is flipping out because he has always loved Nyra even when he was with Alley. With her now being his girl he's become more protective.

As Layla has all these thoughts running through her head she doesn't realize that someone is following her as she drives. She's digging the new car and is grateful to be blessed with it for graduation. She thinks back on her speech and it hits her that she really is out of school and on her way to college. She always knew she would go. Her, L, and Nyra all were accepted into Howard University and would be leaving in two weeks. That enough time to pack find an apartment together and get everything set up before they leave for their new life as college kids. She was happy and proud of them for making it to the end. Before she think any harder bright lights flashed in her rearview mirror as two sets of bright lights came at her in the front. She was hitting in the back and her car went flipping after the sound of crushing metal and she blacked out.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

L pulled Nyra up from her seat as she cried harder after explaining the events with her father to him. He held her close as he begins to kiss her again with sweet soft kisses leading down her jawline to her neck while removing her shirt. He pulled up her skirt and rubs her pussy lips thru the thin fabric of her thong as his other hand feels and squeezes her juicy ass. He taps her but and she jumps up while he holds her up but her behind while she wraps her legs around his waist.

He goes back to her neck and then back to her lips and they tongue each other as if wanting to feel each others tonsils. He heads to the bed and lays her down on it while breaking the kiss and slipping her skirt off and thong, then undressing himself. Nyra looks at him with fear and bucked eyes as she sees him packing a nice thick beautiful brown dick that looks to be ten inches.

"Calm down baby, I'll be gentle and it will definitely fit" he reassured her
"Are you sure? I'm a ummmmm, a virgin" she whispers the last part
"I know and it's OK baby, I got you" L says. As much shit as Nyra's talks he already knew that Layla and her were virgins.

He tells her to scoot back further on the king size plush bed as he kneels down in front of her kissing from her ankles to to her inner thighs and then to her honey pot. He spreads her pussy lips with his fingers as he blows on her clit and watches her jump. He chuckles as licks her clit then sucks on it. He then sticks his thick tongue into her pussycat and begins to tongue fuck her as she arches her back and her breathing becomes uneven. He then hums against her clit and then spells "I love you, deeply" with his tongue.

Before she can climax he stops when he feels her wetness run down his chin. Nyra whines

"Noooooooo, daddy. Please don't stop" Nyra begs
"Oh, trust and believe I'm nowhere through being done with you. We just getting started," L says while lining up with her entrance

He puts the tip in and Nyra digs her nails into his shoulders. He grins, one because it hurts and two because she so wet and tight. He moves slowly while entering her. He sees tears and kisses them away. Then he thrust his pelvis forward and feels her hymen break. Once all ten inched  of him is in and she gives the OK, he begins to giver her deep slow strokes pulling out to the tip and then sliding back in completely.

"Oh, God, that feels so good baby" Nyra coos as the pain goes away and pleasure begins to take over
"I'm glad I'm your first. Damn ma, you so wet and tight. Got a nigga losing it. Oh shit, yes, yes, yes" L says while trying not to bust quickly

He pulls out and flips her over helping her get on all fours and positioning her how he wants her as she arches her back. Once Nyra is in the perfect position for them both L slides back in. While grabbing her hair with once and and gripping her waist with the other. Nyra squirts unexpectedly.

"Oh God, I'm sorry I peed on you I'm embarrassed " she says in shame
"Na nah, baby you a squirter. Damn I love this shit. " L says picking up the pace slamming I to Nyra harder
"Oh daddy, I can't take it" Nyra moans
"Yes you can, take your dick baby" L says grabbing the hand that she was trying to push him back with and interlocking their fingers. As he continued to make love to her body.
"Yes daddy YASSSSSSSS!!!! " Nyra screams in pleasure as L slams into her sending her body into over drive.
"Oh Fuck! You feel so good mama, I'm about to, ughhhh" L grunts asbthey both come together as his phone rings.

L answers the phone trying to slow his breathing while still in Nyra and she's doing the same.

"Hello? " L answers
"L, please meet us at the hospital. It's Layla" he can tell his mom is crying
"what's wrong is she OK? " he ask pulling out if Nyra as she sits up and he begins to pull his boxers on and his other clothes as Nyra's follows suit.
"They found her car flipped over, it was a hit and run but they are on the way to the hospital with her, please hurry" His moms says
"On the way now" he says while hanging up and receiving a text from his mom of where their headed.

Nyra follows him not even asking questions. If it's about Layla all she's worried about is getting to her she can find out what happened in detail later. They get in the car with in their thoughts as L speeds off to the hospital. They pull up and park next to the twins moms car. They see their family standing at the door waiting for them. They all turn heading to the desks to ask for Layla. They are told what rooms shes in and everything is fine just a few scratches.

Once heading to the room they all stand and breath and say a quick prayer of thanks in front of the closed door. As they open the doors they don't see Layla, but some Spanish looking couple with a shocker pregnant women looking at the male like she's not happy to see them.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Well there you have it every the end of this book. The next book of the series will be up soon with more twist and turns. Thank you all for comments, love, and votes. The next book "Eye opening " will be up soon, but not too soon. Muah love you all

Please remember to
VOTE, SHARE &
COMMENT 💖✌ & more 💖💋😏

Copyright © 2017 |hello_gurl34| Anita-Joy Caldwell | BEYOND EYESIGHT |
Remake of URBAN OBDUCTION with the help of my Co-Author
SimplyBree318 | Breeanna Anderson-Clayton
Written_Voices34

All RIGHTS RESERVED.
No parts of this story may not be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission from the author's.