CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24

Chad opens his eyes to pitch black darkness, with one hell of a hangover. He remembers nothing about how he got here, but before his mind can ask anymore questions; bright lights come on revealing a steel room.....

😮😮😮😮😮😈😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😈😮😮😮😮😮

Layla and L are at home with Nyra getting ready to go hang out with the rest of their graduating class one last time at D&B.

Layla is wearing a pink off the shoulder crop top with the word 'DOPE' on it, black distress rip jeans, and jewel encrusted Micheal Phillips sandals. Nyra is wearing a red halter top with a strap around her neck, a white mini skirt, and jewel encrusted Micheal Kor's sandals.

L is wearing a red polo top with the black horse, white joggers, and red and white Jordan 12's.

As he walks out his room he see's Nyra; his dick instantly jumps; he then proceeds to slip into the bathroom as she passes by. Nyra is unaware of her surroundings as she goes pass the bathroom, L swiftly snatches her up, and pulls her into the bathroom, then locks the door, as he begins to attack her neck, while gripping her ass.

A soft moan escapes her lips, while he proceeds to lift her skirt up, as he hears his momma scream for the twins, and Nyra, while he presses himself against her, he quietly has a mini a temper tantrum, as he answers his momma back,

"Yes ma'am, here we come." Then turns back to Nyra and say, "We'll finish this later, along with you explaining about that scar on your face." as he turns around unlocking the door, then exits the bathroom leaving her hot, bothered, & shocked. She honestly thought she hid what happened at home with her father, but evidently she didn't hide it well enough.

As everyone finally comes downstairs and enters the living room to see what momma Ang wanted.

"You guys look amazing." Momma Ang smiled and says.

"Thanks momma." Everyone says in unison.

"Have you guys seen Latrice?" Asked momma Ang.

"No, we haven't seen her since the graduation." Layla replied.

"Maybe she with Tima, and Bryce." Replied L.

"Maybe you're right. Have fun you guys and stay safe." Says momma Ang as she goes into the kitchen while everyone heads for the cars.

"I can't wait to hit the streets in my pretty red baby." shouted Layla as she ran over to her brand spanking new car.

::::::::::::::::::::::::~::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::~::::::::::::::::::::::

Meanwhile Treecie is in deep thought on the swing while dragging her feet in the sand in the park, as two dark shadowy figures appear on the ground as she looks up......

***************************

Shadow, Ghost, Savage, and Crush all stand in the office looking at the panic look on Chad's face. Their thoughts are cut short by Alley crying. Ghost takes off running before shadow can even think to process what's going on.