Chapter 25

Ghost was driving around waiting for the call he needed. He was not going home until he got it either. He nibbled his bottom lip as he cruised the city of Philly. It's been so long since one thing has invaded his thoughts, his being. It was as if he was in need of a blood transfusion and only this person blood would cure him and make him complete. Before he could go any deeper into thought his phone rung. As a smile crept across his face he swiftly answered his Bluetooth that's connected to the phone.

"Speak " He instructed as he masked his emotions, that which he perfected thanks to his big bro Shadow.

Although he carried no emotion in his tone; he was hella geeked on the inside.

"5891 Main street." the informant replied.

"One." and the call was disconnected.

Ghost heart seems to speed up, as he turned on Manyunk, making a left to lead him to Main St. Once on Main street he saw the house he was looking for.

He pulled in the driveway. He was contemplating on rather to light a blunt, because with him now at his location his nerves seem to be on ten. It's been a while since any mission has made him sweaty and nervous. He shakes his thoughts as he exits the car, and  made his approach to the door. He knocks and waits for and answer.

He knows for a fact the person is there. There is no way she can dodge him here. As he knocks again, and again, and again, and still no answer. He decides to walk to the back of the pretty modern light blue house with black gate.

He sees a back entrance and checks it, and to his wonderful surprise it's open. This is a quiet neighborhood, so he understands why it's not locked but...

"She gone have to lock this shit." he mumbles as he walks into the home.

********************************************************

Ebony gets out the tub feeling the effects of the wine, as she doesn't drink all the time. She slips on her robe, as she leans over draining the tub and almost falling in head first.

She giggles at the thought as she stands to her feet. She picks up her glass heading downstairs to the kitchen to get her a refill of wine. As she fills the glass to the brim she slips it down and then tip toes to the living room  so she won't spill not even a drop, but before she can get half way there she hears a knock.

She looks at the door, and shakes her head, because she knows she's tripping; she hasn't had company in years.

She knows she only sees people at work, other than that she is all alone. She has become accustomed to her life. She shut everyone out after she got hurt.

She only talks to people at work. Once she is off work so is any contact with the outside world, unless she's Shopping.

So she proceeds to the couch, only to hear another knock. She huffs as she turns on her heels and heads to the door. Once she reaches the door, she doesn't say anything nor does she answer it. She looks through the peep hole, and her breath is caught in her throat.

She backs away slowly, and quietly, as she tries her best to not make a sound. She grabs her glass of wine, and guzzles it down, as if she just came from a ten mile run, and is depleted of all fluids on her body.

She then walks quickly, well as quick as possible into her room to retrieve her wig. She places it on her head, then she returns back down stairs, but when she heads to the door, on wobbly legs as the wine continue to run through her blood stream, she peaks through the peep hole again, and sees no one.

As she turns to head to the kitchen she screams, and is startled by the man she has been dodging, and running from for days now.

"H-how d-did y-you get in?" she stutters almost inaudibly, with her head hanging down.

"The sliding door was open." he replies.

BEYOND EYESIGHT On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara