CHAPTER 13

Shopping for Graduation

CHAPTER 13

Everyone loaded in the all black Audi with black and chrome wheels to head to the mall they didn't realize that someone was following them. Every time Layla turned so did the black Lincoln. The mysterious car followed them all the way to the mall. Once they reached the mall they made a call informing the boss they had arrived at the mall. As they hung up driving off at the next orders given. The boss made another call to another mystery person to make their move and continue the following now.

"Hey mom, yes we made it. Love you too, bye. " (mystery person) "Was that boss?
(other mystery person) "Yep, and here come Treece, her brother and sister."

They both smile at each other as they approach the group which consisted of Layla, Nyra, and L.

"Heyyy Tree, I missed you girl." (mystery girl) "I missed you too Fatima. hey Brice" Treece Relies while hugging both of her friends. "Sup Treecie, I was finto leave, you know I hate shopping with you and bae." Brice chuckled

"Whatever boy, come on y'all let's go shopping." Treece replied as she walked ahead of her brother, and sister with her two friends. Layla and L didn't trip with there baby sister walking ahead of them they knew her friends; because they were always around but they never came to the house. That was one main rule their mom had. No visitors, cept Nyra, and that's only because her secret background check came back clear. Even the other two she had done came back clear too. Nyra was a regular teen with no grimy agendas.

They went to Victoria Secret's, while L went to Sneaker Villa with Brice in tow, Layla and Nyra were checking out lingerie. "What cha think??" asked Nyra holding up lingerie. "About what??" asked Layla with her left eyebrow raised. "Come on Layla, you know what I mean... Do you think L would like this?" asked Nyra. "Ewww biih thats fucking gross.." said Layla grabbing her throat pretending to vomit. "You are asking the wrong mother fucka. You do know that's my twin brother right?"Chuckled Layla. "Yeah yeah, I know he's your twin, but you are my bestie and the best fashionista I know... Soooooo... How bout you forget he is your twin, and help your bestie find something sexy, yet classy for my bae... Perty puhlese sissy pooh?" said Nyra pouting.

"Ugh... You lucky your my biih, bcuz if you wasn't I would let you fend for your motha fucking self." said Layla as she rolled her eyes at Nyra. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you best friennnnnd?" said Nyra hugging Layla as she screamed & jumped up and down. "Yeah yeah... Now stop being so damn dramatic, and lets get to business biih. Said Layla as she went to work picking out lingerie for Nyra.

Inside Sneaker Villa, L picked out some LeBron's in every color. He never knows why but he and Layla's accounts are always stacked with money. They have a college account too. He never knows how his mom has all this money, she claims its from their parents insurance policies, so he never questioned it.

They even went to GNG, Bath & Body works, forever 21, rue 21, and more. After finding the right outfit to wear to Layla, L, and Nyra graduation, Treecie texted her big bro & sister,

 After finding the right outfit to wear to Layla, L, and Nyra graduation, Treecie texted her big bro & sister,