Chapter 30

I rolled out of bed as I checked the time. 7:46. Perfect. I got up and brushed my teeth and hair a bit before heading down. Hunter was living with us currently and I wasn't in the mood to look like a rat around my future brother in law. I walked in and grabbed my cereal.

"How are you?" Macey asked putting an arm around me. I shrugged as I teared up.

"I don't want to leave." I muttered hugging her. She slowly nodded stroking my back.

"You have to go. A&M has always been your dream. Go." She whispered.

"I know. But finishing high school with all my friends and my boyfriend- Cade! I forgot about him! I don't know if I can do long distance." I cried. Macey hugged me again stroking my back.

"If it's meant to be it'll work out." She said. I looked at her smiling.

"Thanks Ma. You really are like my mom." I said taking my breakfast to the table. "And don't forget to call me the second you become a mom. I don't want to miss it." J smiled placing my hand on her bump.

"Don't worry. You won't." She smiled.

"You two are going to have the best mommy and daddy ever." I whispered to her stomach. "And auntey." I finished looking at her.

"You will be the best aunt." She said.

"Any names?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"Well," Hunter started, "we are thinking Rose for the girl or Ruby, and maybe Kason or Karson for the boy." He smiled.

"Those all sound beautiful." I said. "Well, my plane leaves at ten thirty. I probably should get moving a little faster." I said standing up. I went to my room to get dressed into something comfy.

The top I chose was I sweater crop top and with it I wore jeggings and converse

The top I chose was I sweater crop top and with it I wore jeggings and converse. I did my hair in a ponytail and just out concealer and powder for makeup. I grabbed my luggage and carry-on as I went down stairs. When I got down, Cade was waiting for me along with Myra, Jade, Shay, and Max. I looked at each one of them and tears filled my eyes.

  "Em. Please don't cry. I've already cried enough to overflow a river." Myra said hugging me.

  "Same here." Jade said joining us.

  "Why wouldn't I?" Shay asked hugging us. They pulled back as Cade and I made eye contact. I went to him as he took my hands. He smiled a weak smile as tears ran down my cheeks.

  "I'm going to miss you." I muttered. He nodded pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest as I cried. He held my waist tight as we stood there.

  "Don't let this break us apart." He said looking down at me. "And I'll come with you. To the airport. Then we'll say our last goodbye." He mumbled as I cried. He wiped my tears as he grinned.