Christmas: Part 2

I ran to my room after breakfast to get ready for the day.

My dress was a t-shirt dress with a cross in the front

With it I paired black leggings and I denim jacket

I did my make up natural and I wore some black converse

I did my make up natural and I wore some black converse. I grabbed my phone as we left. We were doing our annual Christmas Day tradition. First, we get Ry, then we go see Elf when it plays EVERY YEAR! Next we go eat lunch at a cafe down town then we go ice skating for a few hours and finally, we go to my dads grave and give him a gift, talk to him, ask for advice, or just simply remember. Every time, someone cries.

  Once we get to Ry's house, I jump up and run in. He's waiting on the couch as I run to him and kiss him.

  "Merry Christmas!!" I exclaim.

  "Merry Christmas baby!" He says pecking my lips. "Let's get a move on! Can't miss Elf" he said lifting me off his lap which I had gotten comfortable on.

  "Your car. We don't have enough room." I said as he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. We walked out and went to his car. As we followed the rest of my family to the movies, I told Ry everything about my morning.

"Wow. Sounds like it was..." he said, but stopped looking for the right words.

"Interesting?" I asked slumping back.

"Yep." He sighed.

"I can't even talk to Ma now! Everything I say makes her mad!" I said a tear falling down my cheek.

"Em! Calm down. I'm sure it's just a fase. Plus, she's in college. Mid-terms are stressful and she has a new boyfriend. I'm sure she's just stressed." He said taking my hand in his.

"Yeah. I'm sure you're right." I said as we pulled up to the drive in theater.

If your wondering where Ryan's family is right now, I'll explain. Ryan is an has three siblings, a married mom that raises a family of five on her own and his dad left and never came back. His mom is still not divorced him because she thinks one day he'll come home. His mom works so much, even in the holidays that his siblings go to daycare and he hangs with us. He's like a part of my family.

"I'll get the blankets, you get in the backseat." He said getting out of the car. I did as told, grabbing the snacks he brought. "Ready?" He asked climbing in. I nodded as he took his spot next to me.

"Love you." I mumbled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Love you too." He said kissing my head. The movie started and we sat there in silence as the movie went on.

After the movie, we went to the cafe. When we got there, I saw Macey outside with Hunter. She seemed to be crying as we pulled up.

"Will kill me!" I heard Macey say as I climbed out of the car.

"Hey Ma." I said walking up to her.

"Leave is alone!" She sobbed as Hunter pulled her into a hug.

"Come on Em." Ryan said pulling me into the cafe. "Don't mention it." He whispered as we walked in. I nodded, worried. What was Macey hiding from us?

"Hey you two!" My mo said jumping up hugging Ryan.

"Hi Mrs." He said hugging her. "Hello again Mr." He said nodding to Matt.

"Hello Ryan." Matt said waving. We sat down and took our order. I ordered the omelette, even though it was like eleven. Ryan ordered the burrito. Just then, Macey and Hunter walked in. Macey's face was red and puffy from crying as Hunter had his arm around her waist, holding her close.

"We have something to tell you." Macey muttered taking a seat.

"We'll go ahead." My mom said in a worried tone.

"The thing is." Macey started staring at her lap. Hunter rubbed her arm kissing her head.

"We weren't planing on starting a family so soon." Hunter started as my moms eyes filled with tears and mine were filled with shock at my sister. Macey glanced at me and frowned. "Macey's pregnant." Hunter mumbled as Macey started to cry again,

"Well. Not exactly what I was expecting." My mom said.

"I'm so sorry." Macey cried. "It wasn't meant to happen." She continued. I stood and pulled her up from the booth and wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm so excited." I whispered to her. She hugged me tighter as she cried on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She mumbled looking me dead in the eyes.

"It'll be okay. Just a bump in the road." I said hugging her again. She nodded as Hunter stood up. I pulled back from Macey a glared at Hunter. "Now. You have to go through the little sister approval." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Yikes. I haven't had many boyfriends, but the ones I have had, say she's tough. I'm scared for you considering this is partly your fault." Macey said intertwining their fingers.

"Hold on just a second." My mom said holding her hand up. "We haven't gotten to approve of this baby thing!" My mom said.

"Yeah. We need a full explanation." Matt said.

"Are you sure about that Matt?" I asked shivering. Ryan, Hunter, Macey, and mom laughed.

"Okay. But we still need to talk." He said. "Tomorrow." He finished as our food arrived.

"Agreed." Macey sighed sitting down to eat.