The dream

He stood there silent. He was a statue that was just staring at me. I tried to take a step but couldn't. I tried to scream to him, but nothing happened. He just stood there and stared. We both just stood there and stared. Then, he smiled at me. Then he spoke.

  "Emily." He said. His voice was deep and husky. It came with gentleness that calmed anyone down in any situation. I missed his voice. I felt my tears fall down my cheeks as he took a step toward me. Then another. Then another. Before I knew it, he was running to me. "Emily!" He yelled as he got closer. I wanted to yell for him, but nothing happened. I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't move.

  "Emily. Your free, but you're tied down by your own thoughts." He said. "Just follow your heart." He finished. I took a deep breath and fell to the ground and cried. I wanted to hug him and kiss him, but my heart just wanted to cry. To cry that he was here, cry that I could see him again. Cry that I could here him again. But I think I mostly wanted to cry to get everything out. All the frustration and the stress built up inside of me. To just cry it out. "Good Emily." He whispered to me. "Now speak." He said.

  "Daddy!" I yelled as I wrapped him in a hug. "I missed you daddy!" I yelled again.

  "I miss you to Em." He said smiling. "Emily. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of what you've done in life, how you've handled your life and how your doing life." He said.

  "Thank you daddy." I said.

  "Emily. I love you. I love you with all my heart and I want you to know you are the best thing that anyone could ask for. When you went out with Kolby, he made a mistake cheating on you. Ryan had loved you since first grade and I know he will treat you great. If you love him, he's the one. Let him be the one for now. He loves you Emily. That's all you could ask for in a boy. Is that they love you." He said. "I love your mother, and she loves me. Matt is a hole filler for me." He finished.

  "Daddy. I love you too." I said hugging him again.

  "I love you most Emily. Now be free. Forever. Enjoy your life while it lasts." He smiled before disappearing. I felt a single tear fall as the dark musty room lit up. There were pink and purple flowers everywhere and a little river with a picnic table and a waterfall and a pink weeping willow tree. I went to the picnic table and there was a note.

  Call the one you love here.

  I was about to say Ryan, when I stopped myself. Then another person came to mind. Someone completely un explained to why he was there, but he was.

  "CADE!" I called out.

A/N
Omg! I loved writing this. I thought it would be cool to incorporate her dad in this because he meant the world to her. And what about that calling Cade instead of Ryan thing. Do you think Cade or Ryan will know about it? Bye, Thanks!!