It's a..

I placed down the plate of food as I looked around at the setting.

  Today was Macey's gender party and I was in charge of the surprise cake and surprise box.

  "Mom! I need to get the box and cake!" I called to the kitchen as I grabbed my keys and left. I was so excited to find out what she was having. I drove up to the shop and went in.

  "Hello miss. How may we help you?" Asked the young girl at the counter. I grinned.

  "I'm here to get the reveal box for Macey Watson." I said as she went back. She handed me the box and the cake.

  "I can't wait for her to find out." She grinned ringing me up. I nodded.

  "I can't wait! I'm going to be an aunt." I grinned.

  "Oh! Well, congrats." She said. "The total is $36.54" she smiled. I nodded, handing her the money mom gave me. "Have fun!" She waved as I walked out.

"We will." I said as the door closed. I put the box in the back and gently placed the cake in the passenger seat. I drove home slowly because I had a cake with me. "I'm home!" I yelled as I slammed the door with my foot. Macey came running out in a beautiful dress.

It was a loose red dress that flowed over the top of her bump

It was a loose red dress that flowed over the top of her bump. She wore her black converse and some black jewelry with it.

  "Oh! Thank you! I can't wait to find out!" She said rubbing her bump.

  "Me either!" I said taking the cake in the kitchen as I put the box on our porch. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Macey went to it and I came with her.

  "Hunt!" She screeched hugging him awkwardly. At least it looked awkward.

  "Hey babe." He said kissing her lips. He then bent down and cupped her belly with both his hands and whispered something before placing a kiss to the center.

  "You're going to be such a good dad." Macey smiled as he put his arm around her waist.

  "Hey Hunter." I smiled.

  "Hey Emily." He waved.

  "Em go get dressed." Macey said motioning down my body.

  "Oh! Yeah. That." I said walking away. I was in some sweats so I could help set up easier. I ran to my room where my outfit was rested on my bed.

Mine was a romper that had a white top with spaghetti straps and the shorts were a blue floral print

Mine was a romper that had a white top with spaghetti straps and the shorts were a blue floral print. My hair was loosely curled and I wore silver heels with it. I walked out to find many more guests there. I intertwined my way through them to find mom.

"What's the plan?" I asked getting some punch.

"Let them all socialize then do the reveal. Eat lunch and dessert then gifts. Hopefully most people leave by then." She sighed. I nodded as I felt someone put their hands on my waist as they kissed my neck. I twirled around and put my arms around his neck as he smiled at me.

"Boy or girl auntey?" Cade asked smiling as he gently kissed my lips.

"I want a girl but I think boy." I smiled as he pulled me closer. He kissed me again as I let his tongue explore my mouth for a quick second before we let it get to far with my mom right next to me. We pulled away.

"I'll find Hunter. You need to meet him." I smiled taking Cade's hand leading him to Macey and Hunter sitting and talking to some friends from college. "Hunter. His is my new boyfriend, Cade." I said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Nice to meet you bud." Hunter said standing holding out his hand.

"You too." Cade said shaking it.

  "Time for the reveal!!" My mom called. We all piled outside as Macey and Hunter took their spots in the yard. Cade put his arm on my waist and pulled me close to him.

  "Thank you for coming!" Macey said to the crowd. "I can't wait to find out what we're having, and I'm glad y'all could be here. Now let's go." Bailey and Logan ran past us as I lifted Logan to my hip and Cade grabbed Bailey holding her in place in front of him. Jax sat next to mom and Matt as Macey and Hunter slowly opened the box. We all watched as the flaps opened and balloons flew out. Excitement filled my body, but went away at the sight.

  "Gold?" Hunter asked staring at them. Macey started to dig in the box. She stood up with a card. We all watched as she opened it.

  "Surprise! Pop the balloons to really see the surprise." She read aloud. "Em! Did you know." I shook my head frantically.

  "Ma! I only handed the envelope to the lady then picked up the box today! How would I know!" I said defensively. She smiled as Matt brought out some scissors.

  "Use these." He said as Hunter took them.

  "Thank you sir." He smiled as they popped one balloon. Nothing. Another one. Nothing. The next balloons came then confetti filled the air. In all the excitement, we didn't see the ultrasound fall to the ground.

  "Pink!" Macey exclaimed.

  "And blue!" Hunter followed. Bailey ran from Cade to Macey and Hunter.

  "What's it mean?" Macey asked looking at Hunter as he shrugged.

  "Ma! This!" Bailey said handing her the ultrasound. Macey studied it for a few seconds. Before we knew it, she was in shock as her eyes filled with tears. Hunter looked at it as he smiled.

  "What!" I asked walking to her.

  "TWINS!!!" She yelled across the yard. Everyone burst into cheers as the new parents cried.

  "Can I have everyone's attention?" Hunter yelled. We all stood there staring at him. He turned to Macey and took her hands.

  "Hunt. What are you doing?" Macey asked shaking.

  "Macey. I know I've only known you since we started college, and you not twenty yet, but I thought now was as good a time as ever." He said getting on one knee. Macey covered her mouth as I started to cry. Cade wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Macey Watson. Will you do me the honor in making me the happiest man and dad alive and be my wife?" He asked opening a small black box. Macey stood there and nodded frantically.

  "Hunter!! Yes! Yes Hunter of course!" She exclaimed as he stood and they hugged. They pulled back and kissed. After a minute, he placed the ring on her finger as they turned to us.

  "She said yes!" He exclaimed. We all cheered as my family ran to her. I was going to have a niece and a nephew!