Chapter ~ 32

The sleep of Mukti was distributed by her not so welcomed bhai and bhabhi.
Their excitement to know about her love life was not a penny lesser than our lovely audience.

N- Chal jldi story complete kr.

M- Before you even think about sleping again. Let me tell you, I will throw a bucket of ice on your face.

Mu- Okay..... Moreover I have to get ready to go to my in laws.

N- Mukti, do you remember that you are talking about your inlaws. Atleast have a blush.

Mu- Blushing without any reason......Naah thats not my cup of tea.

M- If you too are done with your extremely important discussion may we come back to your love story.

N- Mani, do you remember that you are talking about your sister's love life?

Mu- Wow...Nandu is in mood today. She will remind everyone everything. Bhai beware....;)

M- Mukti if you have the plan to share your love life with continue....else we have to get ready to visit your inlaws.

Mu- Okay okay where was I??

N- You met Chand.

Mu- Yes, I met Chand.

M- So whats next?? What happened after that.

Mu- That Chand was a very arrogant man.

N- Just like your brother, right?

Mu- Nopes bhai is more arrogant.

M- What the hell... I am still here for your kind information.

Mu- Lemme continue...after meeting him. I was very angry and all my desire to meet Ban Ki Moon was flushed. In my not so cool and calm mood, I went into a cafe and ordered a Cold Coffee but instead of cold coffee...he gave me a filter copy. In my anger I threw the mug on his face.....That waiter was none other than Amar.

M- Amar is a waiter....??

Mu- No bhai lemme complete atleast. He used to teach dance to a crew in the same cafeteria and that day he was just helping the owner as that was a small shop and the owner was unwell.

N- Amar is a nice guy.

Mu- He is the best guy.

M- If you are done get ready fast....I don't think you want to be late on your first visit to your in laws.

They all to get ready as everyone was looking forward for the meeting and wanted everything to happen peacefully. Soon they left for Amar's house in cars along with the gifts and greetings.

Amar with his mom and mamaji was waiting for their arrival. Soon eveyone made themselves comfortable in the hall.

The servents came with the cold drinks and sweets. Everyone started eating after few hesitations and pleasing. When Nandini was about to drink the chilled Coke which was her all time favorite, she was stopped by Amar's mom.

Amar's mom- Nandini you should stop consumption of these unhygienic things.

N- Aunty I know this is not good for health but I love chilled coke.

Amar's Mom- Beta, but know you should be careful. You can have cold. It can be dangerous for the child.

Nandini started coughing badly.

N- Child??

Mukti came running to her and sat beside her.

Mu- Bhabhi exactly... You should not drink this. From today I will take care of your diet and health after all its about my niece or maybe nephew.

The whole Malhotra family was shocked but no one questioned or made any comment after seeing Mukti's pleading looks.

Amar' mamaji broke the silence.

AMama- Mukti beta as you know that Amar is the only guy of side as I have only one daughter so we are all excited about her wedding and wanted the best to be her bride. I myself wanted to select a girl for her but now since the scene is different. Hope you don't mind if we ask you few basic questions. Just few random questions.

AMom- Definitely why not bhai.....You can ask. Right Malhotra ji? Waise bhi you should take permission from his dad why are you asking her.

AMama- HAHAHA.... So I am asking.