Chapter - 22

This update is dedicated to kanishkat 😘😘. Love you girl for helping me get a bit closer to my dream man 😍😍

Soon they reached home and tried to go to their room

without being caught

and

thankfully

they were successful

but

to their bad luck at the same time Dhrulya were waiting for them in their bedroom.

D: Now yr...u both look so gud in this outfits.

A: Love is in the air...not bad.

D: Nandini.. U look so gorgeous...I m just feeling like saying... I love u yr.

N: U too are very handsome... I love u too.

D: Oho...even more than Manik.

N: Doubtlessly... u r more handsome than him...and I love u alot more.

D: I m feeling so lucky... nd what about Siddarth???

N: Have u even seen a mirror?? U call me na Doraemon...take this mirror (she took out from her purse)...u looks like Sunio.
These men...shakal KRK jaisi...bde aae apne ko Sid smajhne wale...huh

Dhruv burst into laughter...

D: Sorry yr...I was just kidding. So please don't mind.

N: Ok...last time... no making fun of my Malhotra.

D: As u say Mrs. Malhotra.

N: No not this one...I m talking about my Sid.

M: Dhruv...this very bad. This is intolerance bhai.

D: What???

M: I know my jaan is short...she is fat...she is irritating...she even looks funny like Doraemon but don'tu think u shouldn't call her Doraemon all the time.

N: Awww...Shona how much u care for me but I will reply to all ur praises later on...now giving the chance to Dhruv to explain.

D: Arrre Idiot...!!

A: Nandini yaar...this is too much he is making ur fun infront of us...don't forget to punish him.
Manik a piece of advice for u..."Biwi ko kbhi nazar nhi krna chahiye.....pachtawa kafi dinno aur raato tk hota h."

Both Nandini and Manik blushed looking here and there.

D: Ok ok...1st let me explain. I call her Doraemon...not bcoz of her looks or behavior but she always carry a purse which can be ur sos...it contains almost all the things required at any circumstances.

M: Ohoho...like that.

A: Dhruv...lets give the love bird some privacy else they will blame us that we spoiled their honeymoon.

M: Dhruv please arrange for a driver.

They left and Manik closed the door.

N: Shona...what were u saying... I m fat...I.

Manik started moving toward her with his smirk.

M: Shona...say it again.

N: Shona stop.

Manik stopped when her back hit the wall.

M: Say once again...Say na.He brought his face near her while she was breathing heavily.

M: Say na yr...I want to listen.

Nandini pushed him a little and started moving towards him while now he was moving back.

N: Shona... u just pretend to be...but believe me I m far bolder than u.

She pushed him on the bed and came on the top of him.

M: I know girls easily fall for and believe me jaan this is my effect which is making u bolder.

Nandini bend down to kiss him.

M: I knew u so much wanted to kiss me...u can't control. There infront of the gaurds also in ur...unconscious condition.

N: No no u r mistaken.

Nandini tried to get up but Manik stopped him and in a moment she was beneath him.

M: So my bold jaan look at u even ur lips are trembling.

Nandini kissed his mole.

N: Told u na I m bolder than u.

M: Oh...so should I take it as an open invitation to show how bold I m.

"Sir a car is waiting for u with the driver".

Nandini pushed him and went to the washroom to change.

When she returned back...Manik had already changed and was opening the window.

N: Shona...why r u opening the window??

M: Just for ventilation...and if u will continue calling me Shona...I can misunderstand u. I think u r getting me.

He smirked.

She handed him the dress.

N: Shona...people think whatever they want...it cannot be changed or controlled.

M: oook then let me think. bye.

He moved out and Nandini started her hair.

There was a knock on the window.

When she went there...there was a thread...she pulled it up and found a backet full of dark chocolates...heart shaped cushions and a red envelope.

She looked and found Manik entering the car.

He waved and blew a flying kissed which shocked her.

******************

Nandini POV

Wow...Manik brought this...he is really very cute...so that's why he was opening the window... how romantic.

Letter ya...lets see what is in it. She opened a chocolate and started munching it.

"Miss. Nandini Murthy,"

Idiot... I m Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra...pagl...starting line se hi mood spoil kr diya.

"I m not very good at writing letter during xams also I never got more than 5/10 but my feelings are pure and real."

Feelings...wow he has feelings for me

" I m attracted towards u since the time I saw u...though it took a bit time to realize it and now I want to confess it but not like this in the letter as I want to see ur expressions and I want to hold u in my arms on ur approval."

Mr. Attitude...he is sure I will say yes.

"So I want to take u for a dinner date so better be ready...tomorrow evening spark 8."

This is really beautiful cover is WriterAshwini's effort. Thanks dear ❤❤

VidhiArora686 Look yaar, I have tried writing romance 😎😎🙈🙈.
So guys please tell, how far I went??

How was the letter?? How many of you are excited for the dinner??
Since I am already late so thought of giving a precap.

PRECAP

N: Then how Manik and I will have children.

Reward me with your long comments.

With Love,
Prachi