Chapter 8

Especially for @richasha coz aaj update krne ka koi plan nhi tha......
Enjoy Reading!!

Manik's eye widen in shock.

M: Nandini what r u playing?

N: 50 Shades of Grey........u have watched it.

M: Aa....

N: Watch it again with me.....I don't know anything..... all my friends watched it in theatre but becoz of our wedding.... I missed it.

M: Please start some other movie....I can't watch this with u.

N: I knew why will u watch with me.......u will watch everything with ur Kaliya..!! (she starts crying).

M: Ook Sorry....don't cry......we will watch whatever u want.

She started the movie.

First 15 minutes of the movie was very peaceful as it was just when the girl goes to take Grey's interview. Both were concentrated on the tablet.

Then comes the lift scene..... where they first kiss. Manik was getting very uncomfortable. She looked at Nandini....who was enjoying the site infront of her eyes. Nandini catches him looking at her.

N: Manik Movie can be seen in the tab.....not in my eyes.

M: Yeah.

As the movie proceed I mean the make-out scenes started.

N: Eeuuh.....How vulgar!! (She closed the movie)

Manik silently thanked God.

N: I can't watch this its vulgar.....Eeeh.....how can u watch this.

M: I haven't watched it.

N: Ok....forget that now what we will do?

M: Lets sleep.

N: No lets talk......u told ki u don't know anything about me........Ask anything....I will answer.

M: I just wanted to ask.......U r born this intelligent or u hav done some Alia Bhatt course.

N: Again.....Kaliya.....I swear u again take her name.....I will kill u.

M: Ok sorry I won't....I m tired lets sleep.

Nandini kissed his both cheeks and "Good Night....Sleep tight and hav my dreams"

M: Gud n8

N: How mannerless........I mean I kissed ur cheeks and wished and u are wishing like this.......how rude??

M: Oops...( he bend down and kissed her cheek ).

N: U r really an idiot....... I mean u kissed only one cheek of mine. Don't u hav sense.

M: So whats the problem..... I mean kissing one cheek is a crime or what?

N: Idiot..... If u will my one cheek.... my other cheek will bulge out......it will swell.

M: But ur cheeks are already swelled......( he starts laughing ).

N: U r very bad.......I won't talk to u.

Manik kissed her other cheek and forehead. He made her wear his Tshirt.(as she had opened and thrown her top while asking Manik to make her the tatto). She sleeped on the top of him.

In the morning, Manik was the 1st to wake up. He picked the tablet and called someone.

M: Hello Aliya.

Nandini woke as soon as she heard Aliya's name. She pretended to sleep in the position coz she wanted to hear there conv.

M: Ya Aliya.....our car knocked against a tree.
No we r safe in a cottage nearby..... I will send u the link of our location.....When I will come I will tell u my marriage story and I m sure U will understand me........but this is not done......Okay since u r going to the doctor for the child I m allowing u else u know I won't have allowed...... Ok take care...Luv u.....see u soon.

Nandini was having a strong headache due to hangover and moreover she was burning with jealousy.

N: Aliya is pregnant????

M: (happily) Yup she is expecting.

N: Wow....congratulations.

M: U tell her urself......she will feel very happy....

N: When I will I meet her.

M: We r just leaving for her place..... though she has an appointment with doctor..... she will she us soon.

*****************

Nandini POV

Even before going to Nani's house he is going to Aliya's place.......How much he loves her.

She even know about us and is even pregnant....... how much they love and understand each other......may be thats why he called to me reject the marriage proposal that day.

*****************

M: Nandini slept???

N: No was just thinking something.

M: About last night??

N: No.....I m just having a headache.

M: Ya hangover.....its common. But after what u did my whole body is aching.

N: (realized her condition that she was in Manik's Tshirt lying on the top of him). Excuse me man.....what we did last night.

Nandini tried to get up but Manik held her tighter.....

M: Baby.....How can u forget.....what we did.....its not worthy forgetting......we watched 50 shades and......

N: (looked at his bare chest) 50 shades.....and please tell me what we did.......speak.

M: Sorry but I m feeling very shy.....last night also u remember na how bold u were.

N: Manik I can't do anything like this.

M: But u were not in ur senses.
N: But u were and I trust u.

Nandini looked in his eyes and then they realized that how close they were...... they can feel each others breathe.

Manik bends down to kiss her.

Peee Peee.

"Sir Aliya mam has send the car".

With Love...... Prachi