Chapter ~ 31

This update is due to two reasons of happiness.

1. India won as always....Though I am not a cricket lover but this duo is always love. Our boys played well.
India rocks 😘😘
Mera Bharat Mahaan 😇😇

2. I am in 2k club....I still can't believe it. When I wrote my first OS. I was not even expecting a single follower. All the love and good wishes to my 2.02k family 🙈🙈. Don't know what to write next 🙏🙏

Hope you will enjoy this update...And shower your love through comments like the last part ❤❤

Trying to update since last two days 😡😠

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

M- In my kids, I want my good looks and your intelligence.

N- Kids..... What do you mean by kids ?? How many do you want??

Manik's answer was jobless than an atom bomb for Nandini.

M- Let's start with the efforts. You must have heard...... One must do his works....fulfill his responsibility and should not think and worry about the outcomes.

N- Manik.

M- Nandini.

Mu- Bhabhi...Bhai.

N- Thank God Muku.....You are here. Your brother is so

M- Hot she knows.

N- Anything..... Mukti ignoring this gigantic creature besides us.... Please continue with your story.

Mu- Where was I??...Yeah.....You already know that I love stars , moons and the whole galaxy. I always dreamt of taking selfies with the stars and moons but I loved designing so I did fashion designing and not aerospace engineering. As it is said that dreams never dies, when I was in 3rd year I heard about Ban ki Moon.

M- Who are they??

N- Oh My God.....Am I really married to this man??

Mu- Unfortunately....Yes

M- What happened??

N- He is single man.

M- Wow....He must be happy. Unfortunately I am married and look at my condition.

Nandini throws a pillow at his face.

N- Mukti ask your brother if want to listen and not thrown out of this room. Shut his over intelligent mouth.

M- Mukti I will be quite but not before sharing a secret....Your know she is just jealous of my sense of humor.

N- You even have a sense of humor....Lol 😂 This was funny.
You know what you are just irritating and if you really wanna know what having a good sense of humor means.......Go and check out our writer's works. the_sarcasticqueen

M- Since I am her true admirer....Will not argue further.

Mu- So should I do the honour??

N- Yo babes.

Mu- Where was I?? Yeah..... So I heard about Ban ki Moon. Though going to moon was not in my reach so I decided why not get a selfie with Mr. Moon. Little did I know that he was always in a tight security. I planned a trip to US with my friends but there we were not allowed to even see him.

N- That was obvious as the probably the time about which you are talking...He was the UN governor general.

Mu- Yeah....We did some research and found a profile on social media... Named Chand.....He was a love letter specialist. He can write love letters in 12 different languages and doesn't​accept the payment till you get your love. In his profile he mentioned that he has even helped Ban ki Moon.

Nyonika- Beta you guys are still. Go and get some good sleep as tomorrow morning we have to go for the breakfast at Kuwar's place.

N- Muku you need your beauty sleep go and sleep. Though I can't wait to know what happened next but we will talk tomorrow morning.

Everyone returned to there respective rooms and retired after the long and happening day.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

How was the update?? Rate it out of 10.

Now can any one guess about Mukti's love life?? How is it till now.

Will she meet Ban ki Moon??

By the way, how many of you know about him??

How was Manan ??

When should I update next?? Give me a comment goal 😜😜 You guys only have to complete it.

First of all my bakwas....
shoana1 I have bought a galaxy for you named... Creamy Path Galaxy 😅😅  Just tell me how to send it to you or even better how to send you there?? 😋😋

Thanks Ldki_beautiful for your lovely comments 😍😘

I have a good news for all my writer friends..... The super talented and my friend The_BloomyGirl is now officially available to make covers and edits for us.

I am feeling happy to remind you guys that even this amazing cover of my book is made by her ❤❤

Do give her a chance 😇😇

#Okthanksbye