Chapter - 19

Nandini left. Manik ran behind him.

M: Jaan...Nandini...Listen yaar...please...wait.

Nandini entered the private and "NOT FOR VISITORS" area.

There was a swimming pool and a large number of lockers and boxes and about 10 guards with gun.

M: Entering this area without any legal permission can land u in Jail with 10,000 fine.

N: What????

M: Look at the notice there.

N: Shit man...We r stuck. I don't want to be arrested.

M: Look those guards will soon turn to come here.
Wait... Do u know how to swim??

N: Yes.

M: No u don't.

Saying this Manik snatched her purse and pushed her in the swimming pool.

All the guards assembled.

G: Who the hell are u and what r u doing here??

Manik started crying.

M: Sir...my wife. She just slipped and don't even know how to swim.

Saying this...he too jumped in the pool where Nandini was acting of drowning.

Inside the pool, Manik whispered in her ears to fill water in her mouth.

Manik after few minutes... came out holding Nandini in his arms. He sat down and laid her on his lap.

G1: They should be arrested. Entry in this area is strictly prohibited.

G2: Arre...his wife drowned and u r talking of arresting him.

G3: But what if authority comes to know this.

Manik who heard all this...hugged her tightly and whispered in her ears...Now act well else we will be stuck.

M: Jaan please open ur eyes what happened to u??

G: Girl... check her breathe... is she alive??

M: Are u crazy?? Nothing will happen to my wife... she can't leave me.
No please Jaan open ur eyes or else I will kill myself.

G: No man don't think these all stuffs.

He bend down and checks her breathe.

G: Look man she is alive. Press her stomach.

Manik pressed her stomach and she intensionally threw all the water on Manik's face.

G1: Someone go and call the doctor.

Manik and Nandini was afraid now and they will be caught.

G2: No wait... then the authority will come to know and they will get arrested.

One guard again bend to check her breath. Nandini was expecting this so she showed her extra smartness and held her breath.

G1: Her breath are uneven. She need artificial breathing.

G2: Its dangerous...she can die. Man u immediately take her to the hospital.

Manan were more then relaxed and happy.

G1: There is no hospital or even clinic nearby. She can loose till then. Its dangerous for her. I think u should give her some breathe.

M: Yes sir sure...I love her and can do anything for her. I will soon take her to the hospital...I have my car.

That guard again check her breath.

G1: No man It can be late.

Her breathe are irregular. Give her breath from ur mouth.

M: U mean I should kiss her.

G1: No man give her mouth to mouth.

M: No sir I can't.

G1: She is dying and she is ur wife...ok move I will give her some breathe.

Nandini opened her right eye a bit to have a view of the guard.Thankfully Manik soon noticed it and held her tightly hidding her in his arms.

Nandini whispered... If he will even touch me...I swear I will kill u.

G1: Stop thinking... she will die...either give her breath or let me do it.

N: Bloody opportunist...I m of his daughter's age and this moron.

M: Nandini just shutup.

G1: What???

M: I...(he started crying) I always use to tell her this...She was a chatter box...Jaan.

Nandini pinched his stomach where her hands were hidden.

G2: If she will die...we all will be in danger. I think we must inform the authority and arrest them beforehand.

G1: Man...Give her breath nothing will happen to her.

Having no option left...He bent down... opened her mouth by pulling her chin with his thumb.

So done...I know I m cliffhanging but  what will happen next Kiss or No kiss. What do u think??
Vote, comment and follow.
Next update will be tomorrow itself if you all make happy with a lots of comments 😄😄
This was a crazy chapter but I enjoyed writing.....What about you all?? Did you all enjoyed??
How many of wants the kiss to happen?? and by whom 😅😅😝😝

#okthanksbye