Chapter - 18

In the car...

M: But how to do know I love antics and preserved things ??

N: Coz u luv me.

M: What??

N: Ya...I m special and preserved...and u luv me.

M: Yes u r an antic but then I really doubt my love for these things.

N: Okay...then lets drop the idea of going to the museum.

M: No yaar...lets go it has been a long time since I have visited the museum here.

Manik drove silently while Nandini talked to Mukti and Nyonika.

M: Come...we have reached our destination.

N: Wow its even a painting gallery...u know I love paintings. They are so beautiful and expressive.

Soon they reached inside and was exploring the antics.

N: It has been long... lets go to the painting gallery.

M: Wait yaar...we have just reached here and these things are so beautiful and tells us so many stories.

N: Okay...5 more minutes or else I will go alone.

M: Okay.

A girl in early 20s came up to them. She forwarded her hand towards Manik.

Girl: Hello...Mr. This is Soha...Soha Khurrana.

Manik shook her hands.

M: Manik...Manik Malhotra.

S: Nice name. So seems u too love these treasures like me.

M: Yes...U love these. I must say u really have a good taste.

N: Manik I think its getting late...we to go to the painting section.

S: Man ur sister is really irritating... I m noticing since a long time. U know my brother is the same that's why I asked him to go there and enjoy. These peoples don't know how to appreciate real artist and their talents.

Nandini was fumed.

N: Listen...U disturbing idiot...

M: Hmmm...agree with u Soha but can't help myself.

S: We have mutual interests and mutual feeling (blushingly).

N: Sorry...what feeling??

********Nandini POV********

What a *****!! She is flirting openly with Manik and he too is not asking her to stop. I know he is good looking but it doesn't means these idiots will stick to them and he will enjoy.Can't she see I m with me...wait what she called me his sister and he didn't protested. Man this can be last mistake of ur life. I will kill u.

********************

S: Dislikes for u she mumered but Nandini heard.

S: Manik I have a plan why don't u let here go and have a look in painting gallery till then I can accompany u here...and we can even have dinner together.

Manik was enjoying jealous Nandini.

M: Yaar...I would have loved it bt unfortunately I have to be with and take care.

S: Oops.

A boy turned up to them.

S: Manik...he is my brother... Aryaman Khurra.

A: Hey beautiful...why r u looking so sad... this look doesn't suits ur face. Please smile.

Nandini smiled blushingly.

A: Aah girl u made my day. Waise what's ur pretty name??

N: Its Nandini.This was Manik's turn to fume. He had mentally kicked Aryaman 1000 times but was helpless as he himself was teasing her and now she was taking revenge.

S: Why don't u take her to the painting section along with u.

A: I would love to dothe honour if the lady won't mind.

M: She won't go anywhere.

S: But...Manik

M: This is final.

Nandini left. Manik ran behind him.

M: Jaan...Nandini...Listen yaar...please...wait.

Nandini entered the private and "NOT FOR VISITORS".

There was a swimming pool anda large number of lockers and boxes and about 10 guards with gun.

M: Entering this area without any legal permission can land u in Jail with 10,000 fine.

N: What????

M: Look at the notice there.

So the new entry is of Mr. and Miss. Khurrana. What a dhamakedar entry 💣💥
She made manan bhai behen , can you all even guess what else she can do 👻👻

I said Manan to do something that they should not have done......you all wee guessing kiss 😂😂 ROFL.

Arrey do you all think, I need to give a PRECAP for it. It can even happen I the next chapter 😉😋.

So how was the chapter?? Do comment and vote. Even your nice and update wil make me update soon.

Guys if you enjoyed this work of mine. Then there are high probability that you may even like others.

I am a crazy girl who loves and writes comedy so follow me to get the overdose of madness through my works.

My other works ~

Monster's Angel: Why so serious?? ~  A hilarious os that will make you laugh out loud and I can challenge you that 😋😋.

Kaise mujhe tum mil gae: The Perfect Mismatch~   It's a story of two crazy people who are tied in an arrange marriage and what they is unexpected. So will they fall for each other when their first meeting on wedding night starts with slap and kisses.

Manan: Love @ Coaching classes~ It's a cute and sweet tale of a nerd and a popular guy. Its about studying, confusion (not among them 😂😂 those who have read know what I mean) and many more.

Manan: Excursion Trip~   What happens when a girl's school and a boys school go on a Excursion Trip for 10 days with same Travel Company. Will the people get know each other ?? What if they are nerds but have over enthusiastic besties .

If you found the concept interesting, please give a try. As I won't disappoint you.
Keep reading,
Keep laughing,
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you haven't.

With Love,
Prachi 💖