Chapter - 13

A: Manik start.

M: A B C D E F G...

A: What is this??

M: Wo mom taught meABCD like this only...when ever she used to say start...I use to start ABCD...

A: U won't ever change... chlo now start with Laila-Majnu Tale.

M: There is nothing such a thing to share.

A: Stop pretending... okay I will ask u questions and u have to honestly answer it.

M: Ok throw.

Dhruv and Nandini reached the terrace...

N: Lets hault for a while... ur house is very big and I m sure that I will surely get lost here.

D: Don't worry...

Manik won't let u get lost...so tell me about ur luv story.

N: There isn't any.

D: Stop faking...speak up.

A: Where u saw her forthe first time??

M: On my bed...on my first night.

A: Like seriously... u have never ever met her or talked to her before marriage... I m seriously... who does this in this era???

M: No I have talked to her once...when I called her to ask to reject the proposal of our marriage.

A: It seems complicated... so u genuinely talked for the first time on ur firstnight.

M: No we didn't.

A: Then what u did??

M: I kissed her and she slapped me.

A: How can u man???

M: I was drunk...even frustrated as I doesn't wanted the wedding.

A: Don't say u both had...

M: Nooo

A: Thank God...I mean its really complicated...so what about the next day...u conversed??

M: No...actually in morning she tied me and we had a fight...onthe lunch I made her eat...over spicy Raita and in the flight I had an interesting company.

A: Man what are ur plans???? U r confusing me...So I think finally u must have talked the last night.

M: We couldn't coz she was drunk... so before u further ask...we haven't talked yet... just fought a couple of times.

A: Man...why u married her...first make this clear.

D: Tell na from when u love him??N: I don't.

D: Ooh...I mean one sided love while the other arranged...not bad.

N: No even he don't love me.

D: Then why u did this marriage??N: bcoz of dad.

D: I want to know the whole matter.

N: U know na...I only had dad in my life...

D: HAD????

N: Yeah he is no more.

D: Oh...I m sorry... wait but u did bcoz of ur dad but why he agreed????Wo I know phupha ji might have forced him...but only for that reason he will agree tomarry a girl whom he don't loves...no this can't happen.U know...he always wanted to do love marriage...Though even after having goodlooks and great physic...he never ever had any girlfriend.

N: (felt sorry) Because of my dad.

M: U know there was a Rishab uncle in dad's office... he was the manager... and a great human who loved me like his child.I too loved him...it was only and only because of him I joined the business.

It was one night when we were returning from a business party... uncle and I were in the same car...as u know I avoid traveling with dad.We faced an accident... and uncle was badly injured... in the ICU I discovered that my dad was planning of my wedding with uncle's daughter.

When he was taking his last breath...he asked me the promise to care of his daughter though he didn't asked me to marry her...as she has no one in this world.

A: So u married Nandini for this reason???

M: Not exactly... when she came Delhi for uncle's furenal...mom and dad were highly impressed by her...and proposed her to marry me. I didn't attained his furenal coz I was abroad to final uncle's dream project... when Ireturned I discovered that the very day I was going to marry a girl whom I have never met...though I called her to reject the proposal but she didn't... and because of dad...uncle... mom and everyone ...even I can't.

N: (sobbing hard) Dhruv I know he must be thinking that how opportunist I m but believe me how could have I rejected the proposal... I was orphan... I had no one in the this mighty world... Uncle even said it was dad's last wish...how can I deny it??

D: Don't cry yaar...Manik is a really nice guy.

N: I know but I spoiled his life yaar.What if he falls for someone else tomorrow... I don't know what's the future of our relationship.

D: Chalo...lets go and discuss all this directlywith him.

A: So what do u want...I mean...

M: I know u r talking about divorce... maybe yes.

Nandini immediately left the place sobbing hard... as Dhruv and she overheard it standing on the door.

PRECAP

Nandini missing.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Since like a good girl. Again I'm here with an update.😇😇
Thoda chhota h but was busy today so forgive me.

One more thing....... I have uploaded two knew stories.....

A Dark one......Manan TS: Kashauti.

Another one is
........Love @ Coaching Classes 😜😜

Do have a look.
Take care 😘😘