Chapter 02

Mukti left as she knew his bhai's anger.Manik bolted the door and proceed towards the bed where Nandini was sitting but this time Nandini was not at all worried or nervous.She stood was about to leave the bed when Manik spoke "Nandini".

N: Are u drunk??

M: Nandini, listen we need to talk.

N: Seriously u have drink and come here and u r expecting me to sit and talk with u.You are disgusting man.I don't know what u rich spoilt brats think of u.Let me make this very clear that I hate drunkards and will not tolerate this.Don't U hav sense I know we are not married under normal circumstances but even then its our 1st night how can u drink and come?? If anyone would hav seen u, do u hav any idea what would hav happened.Mukti was here Thank God she didn't realized that u r drunk.U..........

Manik always had a habit of commanding and no one not even his mother has ever shouted this much on her and this girl she not letting him speak.He was frustrated and not having any other way to stop her he fused his lips with her.It was the 1st kiss of his life and it felt great.He just sucked his upper lips and then went to lower and continue chewing and sucking......Nandini was too shocked to respond but when reality stuck her she pushed him hard.As he was drunk due to unbalance he fell on the bed.
"Aah" he shouted holding his head in pain.
Nandini immediately realized her mistake and went to hold him and make him sit but the sin was already commited.

M: How dare u pushed me??

N: Sorry, I didn't do that intentionally......wait no I did that intentionally.....No sorry.

M: He held arms and shouted u confused idiot what r u trying to say?

N: How can u kiss me??

Manik bend to her height and gave a small kiss.

M: Like this.

N: U idiot. First u drank and then kissed me I will not leave u. Leave me u BK2.
Nandini slapped him hard.
N: I said leave me.
Manik immediately left her.
Nandini went to the dressing table started removing her jewellery.Manik was so much lost in her that he forgot this was the girl who has just slapped him.

(Guyz Manik is drunk and not in his complete senses....so he is being idiotic)

After changing when she came to sleep....she Manik was sitting on bed in the same position.

N: Manik leave.

M: This is my room and I m going nowhere.

N: This was ur room but now I hav equal share on it as I m ur legal wife. So Mr. Malhotra leave the bed and go to sleep on the couch....floor....or whereever u want.

M: Ooh so u r my legal wife.Then we must do something legal....right??

He went deadly close to her and she was frightened.

N: Manik leave me....u r trying to rape me.

M: No sweetheart, we r legally married and I hav all rights on u.This is just fulfilling our duty.

N: Manik leave me please...u can't do anything with me without my will.

M: Do u think it matters to me what u feel.What matters to me now is I want u....ur body.

Nandini tried to escape but it was just impossible for her to even move his body.
Manik pinned her hands and kissed her forhead, then eyes and then he proceeded towards her lips.Nandini moved her faced aside in helplessness begging for mercy but this give him access to her neck.His lips touched her necks and she felt a current all over her body.He stay stayed there without any movement. When Nandini became a bit normal....she noticed Manik's sleeping at the same position. She thanked God and tried to push him away but it was really difficult and moreover she doesn't wanted to wake the monster.They slept at the same position.

The ringing of alarm waked Nandini. As soon as she realized their position she pushed him and by God's grace she was successful this time.

Realizing her duty towards her new family, she quickly got ready and was about to leave when a brillant idea stuck her mind......after working according to her idea, she stepped out of her room smiling about her plan.
Mukti was on her way to wake them up.
Mu: Good morning Nandu.

N: Gud morning Muku....hope u don't mind this name.

Mu: Oh please....not at all.Come mom is calling u.
By the way....ur smile.....what happened....seems bhai and u.....!!

N: No Muku.....don't think that much wo to I was talking to mom.

PRECAP

M: Leave me Nandini what the the hell are u doing.Are u in ur senses??
Look I was not in my senses yesterday.....Nandini wait......stop......leave me......

******************************
M: Nandini this is domestic voilence.Stop it.

N: As if I m bothered.

###########################

What is this? What is Nandini trying to do? I mean they only hav to commit all the domestic crimes? Now is Nandini drunk?

To know......stay tunned.
How is it?? Share ur views.
#okthanksbye