Chapter 6

Chapter - 6

Nandini started driving and Manik was instructing her the way. They had to drive for 2 hrs in order to reach Nani's house.

N: Manik I m hungry.

M: Wait a minute, I hav packed the RAITA.....I will take it out.

N: MANIK.....Please take out the raita....this time I will make u eat it.

M: Shitt u must have told me b4.....driver took our luggage...but..On a serious note, I m also hungry......there is a Cutting Chai Shop (Tea Shop) nearby......we can stop there.

N: Ok.
They reached the shop and settled down. Nandini took out her phone to call Mukti inorder to inform them that they hav reached safely.

N: What the hell! In this hurry I forgot to charge my phone and hav not even kept the charger.

M: How responsible!! One can expect only this from u.

He tooks out his phone and informs Mukti that they hav reached safely.

N: Which charger u r having? I mean show me the size of the pin.

M: Dumbo I m having an IPhone and even if it fits in ur phone.... I won't share my charger.

A boy comes to take the order. Manik orders Tea and Sandwich.

N: But I need to charge my phone. I hav to use fb, insta, twitter...... no I want my battery.

Suddenly a teenage boy of about 14 yrs came to them. He forwarded his phone to Nandini.

Boy: Di does ur phone have the same pin.

N: (After checking) Yess...(says happily)

B: Di I leave nearby.... give me ur phone I will charge nd bring it to u in an hour....till
then u both finish ur meal.

M: Thanks but no need.

N: Manik u don't interfere.....ya u take my phone and we will wait....bring it back fast.

B: Okay.

M: Just give us a minute.

B: Ok u both decide till then I will pay my bill nd return to u.

M: R u crazy?? U don't know him how can u give ur cell to him. He make be a thief.

N: Listen he is a small boy. I just want my phone charged....u don't worry.

M: As u wish....bt first give it to me.

Nandini hand overs her phone to him......He takes out the sim and SD card.

M: This is for safety and no more arguments.

Nandini gives her phone to the boy...and they start eating their meal.

After finishing there meal, they were waiting for that boy. It had been more that an hour but there was no sign of him.

The shopkeeper came to inform them that they were closing the shop as weather is threatening and there can be snowfall any moment.

Manik informed them that they were waiting for that boy.To which the shopkeeper replied "He will never come back. U hav been cheated."

Manik gave her a I told u look. Nandini looked down in guilt. They left.

In the Car:-

N: Sorry...I should hav listened to u.

M: Happy Realization Jaan!!

Manik's phone rang.

M: Hello.
No yaar how can I forget u? You are to my bae. Obviously I m here for my honeymoon only because u live here....U know this na.....I m missing u more.....Let me reach there.....I will hurry..... U too take care.....Love u.....see u soon.(This was heard by Nandini).