Chapter - 12

Nani...Aliya...and...Manik assembled on the dinning table.

Nani: So beta...how is everyone at home??

M: Nani...everyone is fine but misses u alot.

Nani: Ya woh to I can...how frequently u all visits us.

M: Nani...U know na Dad and me are trying hard to cope up with each other in the same workplace... Muki has college... and...mom ka to u know she can't leave us alone.

Nandini and Dhruv entered laughing and pushing each other.

Finally they settled down greeting Nani.

D: Doraemon...listen are u there in our batch's SNS group.

N: Yes...U think...I won't be there.

D: Yup...that was a foolish question...u must even be the admin.Do me a favour...add me in that group.

N: My Pleasure... wait let me inform everyone who is here with me.She takes out her new shining IPhone and click a selfie to post in the group.

All this time...Manik's face was burning to increase the temperature of the surrounding.

A: Today the weather is very hot isn't it??...

(she looked at Manik).

Dh: That to is obvio na when Doraemon is around.

Nandini giggled which all the more irritated Manik.

M: Dhruv...

Nani: Maniiikk...

M: Bhai wo I was just asking ki u r senior from me and Jaan is junior then how come u both were batchmates ??

D: Wo actually we were doing just a crash course of marketing together...I was her senior... but we shared a good.

Nani: We can see that...look isn't it strange that u both have a very good bond with each other's wife.

Everyone smiled except Manik as he was really irritated. He just concentrated on eating.

Unlike Manik, Aliya was very as she was used to these all feelings in last 2 yrs of their marriage...whereas for Manik...he was completely new to all this...he had never ever had this kind of feelings for anyone. Though he knew that his bro is very loyal to his wife...but he unable to tolerate them together laughing and giggling.

After breakfast...

Nani suggested Manik to show Nandini their house... as it was a big bungalow owned by his great grandfather.

Before Manik could say anything, Dhruv interrupted...

Dh: Dadi...why are u asking him...he must be having a great deals of thing to share with Alya so lets not disturb them...I will do honour of showing her our home... Only If u don't mind Doraemon.

N: It would be my pleasure.

*******************

Manik POV

Mausere bhai hai hum donno...

lekin aaj ek ladki ke karn...

Mann to krta h bhai ka sir phodd du...

lekin bhai h hospital le jana padega...

khrcha ho jaega.

Kya bolte ho bhagwan...ladki ke chakkar me bhai ko phorr du.

*****************

Aliya shook him.

A: Went to world tour or what??...Ur wifey already left with my hubby... even dadi left.Lets go to my room as I think you hav to share a large stuff with me.

Even they left.

My other works:

Manan Os: Monster's Angel

Manan FF: Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gae....The Perfect Mismatch

Manan Ts: Kashauti