Chapter 32: Complete?

Complete - Mila J

Dedicated to: YoungGem01
Thanks for the ❤❤❤

Zay POV:

I mean life is good right now. I'm thinking about growing the company and my house is getting full. Then my greatest enemy is ghost. It can't get any better right now.

Over these past few weeks I've gotten closer to my my lil bro. It finally hit me how much I missed him. He's even getting in my head about our pops. I'm thinking about reaching out to him. It's just the matter of baby steps.

Everybody has been letting me know that the tour is lit. It better be with all the money I put into it. That only leaves me and all this new talent flooding into my office. I mean I expected a fee but not this damn many.

Then we just closed on our place in New York. Gabe is too hype cause he's ready to buy furniture and everything. He's even started moving forward with his business. We've even gone to an adoption agency and had an interview. We're about to be parents. I'm complete. Nothing can ruin my high right now.

The only big things that are in my life is becoming a guardian to my brother and my best man speech for Marcus and Desi's wedding. Damn time has flew by cause it's in two weeks. CiCi been running around like crazy. I know she got everything under control though. She always does.

So there's nothing knew. Ricky has been behaving himself. He hasn't had anything else to say bout me and Gabe. That's probably cause he's doing his experimenting thing with one of my artists. I'm gonna let him live tho.

As for right now I'm chilling and planning out my next video with my team and my baby. We grinding point, blank, period.

"Aight. I think we got everything down for this video. I'm gonna get the money you need and we can get this show rolling," I say. They all nod and start leaving. Gabe gets up to leave but I pull him back onto me.

"Where you going sexy," I say attacking his neck.

"I'm going to go cook. What you want," he says moaning at my touch.

"Can I get some caramel to dip my chocolate in?"

"I think that can be arranged. But first we gotta talk about schools."

"I wanna talk about fucking. I wanna get so crazy we crack each other backs."

"Boy you stupid. We're not going that until we talk about schools," he giggles.

"I love Kal but I'll send him to boarding school. Cause right now I'm so horny I could fuck you through our clothes."

"Whoa!!!! I love you too bruh but I don't wanna see you have sex with Gabe," he says.

"My bad bruh but when this ass sits in my lap I lose my mind."

He shakes his head and goes upstairs to his room. He better get used to this. I mean when you got an ass as phat as Gabe's in your lap; you ain't gonna keep calm.

"OK I'm cooking burgers and you get look over this info I got for his schools," he gets up and walks away making that thang clap a lil. Fuck why he gotta tease me like that.

I look over the info and I gotta say I'm impressed. Hell I thought I was doing something by going to top notch high school but these got mines beat. I pick one that I know Gabe will agree me on and decide to go fuck with mines.

I walk in and he's got it smelling hella good. Then he in here jamming on top of it.

"Love... love... love.. love.. love... Long as we got.. love.. love... love...," he sings not knowing I'm in the room. I run up behind him and attack his neck again.