Chapter 36: Wedding Belles

I Love Him - Phylle

Dedicated to: Luvy_Duvy
Thanks for rocking w/ me
& I think your names personifies this chapter.....

Marcus POV:

            The day is finally here. My wedding day. Is this really real?
I'm nervous. My mouth is dry as hell. Why the hell am I rambling?

           "Would you like to calm down? I know it's your big day but those shoes bout to lose their sole. What are you so tense about," Gabe asks making sure my tux is right.

           "I'm not tense. What makes you think I'm tense?"

           There's a knock at the door and April creeps in and she looks at me questioningly. Then she looks at Gabe, "He's tense isn't he?"

           "What makes you two think that I'm tense?"

           "Where's your neck," they say in unison.

           "Whenever you're tense you carry it in your shoulders. They get so high your shoulders touch your hairline," says April sitting next to Gabe.

          "Yep you're stressed. You wanna drink or something," Gabe says.

          "I can go ask your cousin TT if he's got something. You know he's got that good, says April.

          "I'm good. I just need to breathe. This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life."

           "Did he say supposed to be? Did he really just say that Gabe? What's got you so rattled love?"

            "Everything that happened last night. It's got me worried."

            "You know they caught Lock like three hours later. We're finally good." Her phone goes off and she leaves.

            "Gabe, have you ever felt like what you're about to do is wild and unknown but it's the right thing to do."

            "You kinda just low-key explained me and Zay's relationship. We got together in a really crazy way. Now we're in love, building businesses, looking to start a family."

            "I know right. How many kids you want? Me and Desi want as many as we can handle."

            "We're kinda the same. He wants twins to start with. So they have somebody to play with. We've actually been going around to different adoption agencies and orphanages. It hurts my heart to see all those kids like that. I wanna adopt them all. It's sad to see them.

            "I know how you feel. Desi wants our first to be one of ours. I wanna adopt eventually. I also love how we are sitting here like Meredith and Christina. This so not Grey's Anatomy."

              "Oh shut up! You now we're each others person. Even tho we have so many friends and loved ones, we're it. You're my person Marcus. I've come to you for my stuff than I can count."

            "You're right we are each others person. I am Meredith right?"

            "Lies you tell!!! You're so my Christina. I'm your Meredith," I say shoving him.

            "I'll give you that but outta our friendships me, you and April would he Destiny's Child. I'm Beyoncé."

            "You can have it. I will gladly be Kelly cause when they were together it was obvious that Kelly and Michelle out sung her. Eww, that also means Desi is Jay Z."