Chapter 14: All of Me Pt. 2

All of Me - John Legend

This part is another flashback to Zay & Nolan. I hope you enjoy... Again! Lol

Nolan POV:

                    Zay picks me and lays me on the bed. The love that I've had for this man seems to double.

                     He gets on top of me and starts kissing down my body. I love the feeling his lips give my skin. He plays with my belly button and I giggle/moan a bit. Yeah, it's one of my spots. Am I by myself?

                      Zay straddles me and and I let my hands roam his body. He brings my fingers to his mouth and sucks them. He then pushes my hands down to his ass. See I had nothing like this planned for tonight. Zay let's me control every now and then and I love it. My baby a verse top and I'm here for it.

                    He starts rubbing that tight ass of his in my dick and it's about to drive me crazy. I slide my fingers to his hole and he shakes his ass a bit. I slide one in and he moans a little bit. "Stop teasing me baby," I says in between gasps as insert another finger.

                   I sit up and kiss him deeply. Y'all don't understand the love I have for this dude. You can't measure this shit. I twist his nipples while I lay my baby on his back. I continue kissing him ass I raise his legs up showing me that pretty, barely touched hole. I slightly blow on it, sending tingles through his body.

                   I start licking this beautiful thing and I can tell he's loving it. "Fuck No'," he says grabbing my head pushing my head deeper. Instinctively  I get to tongue fucking him.

                    He pushes himself further to the point he's almost riding my face. I bring myself up while aligning myself with Zay. I tease him a little more and he gives me that warning look. It tells me that if you don't work now, you shit outta luck. Zay doesn't give me this opportunity a lot but when he does it brings us closer.

                    I slowly push in and I feel my man gripping my shit. Fuck, he knows tat it drives me crazy. I start feeding him more and I finally get that moan I was looking for.

                    "Damn! Fuck baby," he moans grabbing my neck pulling me in for a kiss. I give him some slow strokes making him claw my back.

                     I slowly start to pull out and I think I hear him whimper. Damn that's a new one. I look at him and he nods at me to let me know it's OK. I slide back in and I get a good groove going. I can feel myself about to bust cause Zay is do tight.

                      I have him lay on his stomach and he makes that thing wink at me. Then he makes them cheeks bounce for me. Now I can't help myself. I line up with his hole and puts that leg on the bed. I give him a good drilling and I feel them ass juices dripping.

                      He arches that back looking like a work of art. Slap them cakes do I know it's real. It's something bout a top or a verse top with a nice ass that makes a bottom/verse bottom happy. Is it just me? I start dogging the shit outta my baby and I can tell he's loving it by the way he's gripping the sheets.

                       "No' damn ma. You doing that A1 that I like. You got a nigga bout to nut," he moans from his soul. Yes, he's moaning from his soul. That's that real love making.

                       "I'm close to baby. Let's go together. I grab that monster that Zay working with while I keep beating his guts and start stroking him. I feel his nuts draw up so I know he's close.