Chapter 16: Distraction

Distraction - Kehlani

Dedicated to: MrPetty
My Wattpad Baby Daddy

Lo POV:

                Life is crazy. My love for Lock has not changed.

                There is on big difference in our lives. His name is Brayden. I thought that he was just gonna be a pleasant thing every now and again. He's here all the time. All up in our home. Lock is even considering moving him in.

                  I may sound bitter but I'm cool with it. Whatever brings my man happiness, I'm happy. Even though when he's over he sleeps in bed with me and Lock. If this what he wants who am I to argue.

                  I'm on my way home to start dinner for him. It's our anniversary and I want tonight to be extra special. I hope Brayden is nowhere to be seen. I park in in the driveway and see his car is already here.

                  I grab the bags and head in. As soon as I open the door and there is the funky odor. I already know what it is. Weed. He told me he didn't even like to smoke. I smell something else that's familiar and it's not help the weed at all.

                  I walk into the kitchen but then I see them. My man and Brayden making love on the dining room table.

(AN) : if you were to ever be invited over his house I wouldn't eat or sit anywhere.... Ijs

                 I can tell it's love from the look on his face. He loves him. They live each other. He spots me and motions me over.

                 "Happy anniversary baby," Lock says kissing me. "I was wondering when you'd be home. I'm getting hungry. What about you Bray?"

                   Brayden nods. "So when do you think dinner will be ready," Lock asks still beating this kids back out while talking to me.

                  "You know what baby, I forgot something at the store," I say lying through my teeth. I need air, like right now. I gotta think. I start backing away. "Alright baby. Hurry up though, I'm hungry as fuck. Then I wanna get deep in my dessert," he says while moving into another position with Brayden.

                   I get to the front door and jump in my car. Driving. That's all I've been doing for the past hour. In my mind right now, it's telling me to go back there and tell him off. My heart, it's just confused. Maybe Marcus was right.

                   I come to a stop and to my surprise I'm in front of their house. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something. I get out and walk to the door and ring the doorbell. In a few seconds Desi opens it standing there shirtless. When I tell you this man could melt the North Pole.

                  "What's up baby," Marcus says walking behind Desi in some pum pum shorts and socks. Desi moves so he can see me. Marcus pulls me in taking me into the living room.

                  "Are you OK? You look like you've been crying," he says. I've been crying?  I touch my eyes and they're definitely wet.

                   "What did Lock do," says Desi passing me some water. Marcus looks surprised. Did he not tell him?

                    "I know about Lock. He didn't have to tell me damn thing. I got my sources," he says rubbing on Marcus.

                       Marcus gets a knowing look, then he rolls his eyes. "So what did he do?"