Chapter 20: 90's Lovin

Make sure you play all the songs...
Yep I'm taking it back to the 90's...

Dedicated to: Elatocohc
Your Comments Are Life Boo

💋💘🌹Happy Valentines Day🌹💘💋
To all the Lovers, Boyfriends, Husband's, Freaks & Fiancés
Make the one you love happy today..

First up: Knockin' Da Boots - H-Town

Javi POV:

David told me to be ready at 7:45. I kinda did that. It's 7:40 and I just got out the shower.

Now I have no idea what I'm gonna wear. That's why you become friends with a extremely talented stylist. "Gabe! I need you right quick," I yell. He walks in looking pissed still brushing his teeth.

"Can you please help me find something to wear?"

"OK, but first I have to do this. To anybody in this house, you have exactly five minutes to tell me you need my help," he yells.

He goes over to my closet and does his magic. "Here you go. Now I've got to get ready." He walks out and I start getting dressed.

            David walks in looking damn good himself

David walks in looking damn good himself. It's clear that Gabe is helping everyone. "You ready babe," he asks.

              I nod and spray some cologne on and walk out the door

I nod and spray some cologne on and walk out the door. We get in the Uber and head somewhere, I hate when he surprises me. Cause when he does it's amazing and it makes me wanna step my game up. We get to this really cute restaurant and he tells the woman that there's a reservation under Escobar. He even made reservations. Damn I'm slacking.

We get seated and handed menus. My eyes literally bug outta my head when I see the prices. What damn steak cost $56. "Baby are you sure we can afford this," I ask.