Chapter 35: Glamorous

Glamorous - Fergie

Gabe POV:

Tonight is our night. The vision Nolan and I had has finally come to life. I can't believe it; it's finally here.

I'm helping Cannon finish cleaning this place up for tonight. I asked David to come along and he agreed hella fast. He and Cannon have been inseparable. I know why too.

I see the quick glances and little winks they give each other. They're most definitely feeling some chemistry. I don't think he and Javi had that. All they did was fuck. Hmmm.

"What you staring at," asks April and CiCi surprising me. They follow my eyes and I see rage fill April's eyes.

"Look here calm your ass down Hulk. I don't need a damn thing in here broken. I want you to really think about David and Javi together. What did you see," I say seriously.

"He's right. Now that I think about it they didn't seem right together. Like they were only together for sexual reasons. They gave a look of a couple but they definitely seemed like sex was why they existed," says CiCi looking around.

"I'm serious. Think about April. Were they happy together or just sexually. You should now, they lived with you."

She heads over to the sitting area and ponders on what we just told her. After about 20 minutes of complete and utter silence; she busts out laughing making us look at her.

"You two are right," she says coming down from her fit. "They did not belong together. That's like 2+2=9. It's doesn't work. I'm kinda happy they broke up now. The only draw back is that Javi is still sad."

"How long has it taken Javi to get over someone? Remember the love of his life Mateo? They broke up and he was literally sad two days and was fucking somebody else on the third. Sorry to say but Javi is the problem," says CiCi.

"I hate to agree but that's the way it's looking. It's like Javi says one thing but his body doesn't agree. He'll say he loves you but he really means your body. Javi may just be a sex addict."

We all sit next to her and absorb what was said. Our friend is an extremely horny little sex addict. To all of our amazement we start laughing.

"Hey guys we're gonna make a Panera run. You want anything," asks Cannon grabbing his keys.

"Just get us whatever you're getting," I say. He nods and they leave.

"Isn't David like a total top," asks CiCi.

"Nope. You actually get total top from him? I peeped his verse vibe a long time ago and so is Cannon. So sexually their gonna be incredible together," I say.

"Enough about them too. Give us a tour I'm kinda jealous that you didn't tell us how this place looked to begin with. Keeping it a real big secret," April says.

"Look this place had yo be perfect. I didn't tell Zay anything either and I share a bed with him. He wanted to know but I didn't tell him a thing. To makes matters worse it's his money I'm using. It's like I'm lying to him. This seriously has made me feel guilty."

"How much have you spent Gabe?"

"750K. Is that too much? I feel like it is."

"Well baby it's not like you bought a happy meal and called it a day. It's not the worse you could've possibly done. He should be fine but you know how to get Zay to do what you want."