Last Night Here

Jimin pov
I continued kissing her but somehow, she wasnt kissing back. I pulled away. She was asleep.

Suddenly, Jungkook came in the living room.
Jungkook: "is she asleep?"
I nodded
Jungkook: "well, go have fun!"

I pushed him
Jimin: "dude, do you really think of me as a disgusting person that takes advantage of a sleeping girl?"
Jungkook: "yes?"
Jimin: "no, and i hope you dont be one too."

I opened the door to the swimming pool and pushed him in. After making sure that Jungkook is still alive in the water, i checked on Y/N.

I leaned in to look at her face. I then caressed her cheek. "Even if you are not the Princess, you will always be my Princess in my heart. I will never leave you." I whispered.

I kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, Princess."

Y/N pov
I woke up and did my usualy routine. I then got the ring and bracelet that Jimin and Tae gave me and wore it.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I saw the boys waiting for me but Jimin wasnt there.
Me: "hey guys!!"

Tae came towards me.
Tae: "your flight is tonight.....and our death is tonight."

I looked down. Jin hit Tae's head.
Jin: "dont think of that.......in fact dont think of anything. We will pack for you, we will do anything."

I nodded.
Namjoon: "and we have a surprise later. But for now, follow the trail."
He pointed to a trail of flowers that i didnt notice a while ago.

Suddenly, the 6 of them left.

I followed the trail, it lead to a small red round table that had a boquet of red-white flowers with a note stuck on it. I read the note.

Follow the red string. There will be riddles along the way. If you dont solve the riddles.......punishments. Good luck.
-Your Prince

Who wrote this? Oh well, this is fun, i should just continue. I followed the red string.

It lead to a table with a paper. I read it.
Do you remember when we first met?

I followed the string again. Another paper.
You were crying and i comforted you. I told you about staying in my heart. Do you remember?

I followed the string, another paper but it had a white dress attached to it.
Wear the dress.

I wore the dress in the bathroom and continued my journey. This time it, the table had tissue paper and a note.
I loved you the day i met you. You were perfect, you were my Princess.

I started to smile like an idiot while following the string. It stopped in front of the door, leading to the outside world.

Suddenly, the 5 boys appeared and fixed me. They helped my hold my flowers properly and they put make-up on me and fixed my hair.

Jungkook opened the door, there i saw......Jimin. He was at the edge of the red carpet and Namjoon was behind an altar. It looked like a small wedding.

Suddenly, Jimin kneeled in front of me.
Jimin: "will you marry me, even if you are really young and i could die today."

I laughed with tears streaming down from my face. I then nodded
Jimin: "really?"
Me: "yes"

Suddenly, Namjoon said the promising rights of a couple in a wedding.
Namjoon: "do you, Jimin, take Y/N as-" Jimin interrupted him.
Jimin: "i do"
Namjoon: "i cant believe he interrupted me. Anyhow, do you Y/N take this bufoon as your husband?" I giggled.
Me: "i do."
Namjoon: "the bufoon may kiss the princess."

Jimin pulled my waist and kissed my lips. He pulled back.
He then put a wedding ring on my finger. I put it after the promise ring that he gave me yesterday.

He kissed my hand.
Jimin: "i love you."
Y/N: "i love you too."

Suddenly, Tae came up to us.
Tae: "your date is ready."

He lead us to the kitchen, it looks extraordinary, they did really good in fixing the kitchen. The kitchen looks like an expensive restaurant.

Jin suddenly served food.....Steak!?!? Wow!!!!!

After eating, Tae brought us to a basket ball court. We played all day.

After playing, they brought us to the roof top.
Jimin: "dont sleep yet, it is only 6pm. We still have to go somewhere."

He pulled my hand and brought me to......a skating rink? Brings back memories.
Jimin held my hands and looked at me.
Jimin: "this is not for you to remember bad memories but to refix bad memories."
Me: "what?"
Jimin: "this time, i wont leave you and i never ever will."
He kissed my forehead.

We skated for a time. Suddenly, he gave me a light blue garterized dress with blue flower paterns.
Jimin: "wear this, we will go to the airport now."

I changed in the nearby bathroom.

I went out and saw a limo with the boys in it wearing nice outfits. I went in, the driver started driving to the airport.

We all went out of the car.
Me: "all of us?"
Jin: "yup! Surprise!"

I checked the time. 9pm.