He Left

Authors note
I will now stop putting the pic of the map of the house, it is now useless.

After a few minutes, the guys finally arrived and question me about what happened. I explained everything.

Namjoon: "i think they know about our plan to break the curse."
Me: "why are they so against breaking the curse."
Jhope: "because they want the heir to the throne a.k.a. Princess to die so they could kill the Queen and one of the Grim can be the leader. They need to kill the Princess because the Princess will revive if they don't"
Me: "why dont the Fallen just get another princess?"
Tae: "Queen wont allow and if we do it, i am sure no one wants to run a big nation that is being hurt by another group."
Me: "you are right."

Silence

Me: "so, what should we do?"
Jungkook: "hurry up the process of our mission."
Yoongi: "or kill that creature so we wouldn't be that easy to find."

He said pointing at Shadow

Me: "NO!!!!"
Yoongi: "are you really sacrificing your life for a Grim?"
Me: "Yes!"
Yoongi: "why is that?"
Me: "because he is the first person to ever listen to me, help me and agree with me!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yoongi: "but i do those thing too!!!!!"

I was speechless.

Everyone except me, Yoongi and Shadow left the room.

Yoongi: "THAT CREATURE IS JUST A BORDER!!!!!!! WHY CANT YOU SEE MY HARD WORK? MY SACRIFICES? YOU ONLY SEE THAT CREATURE, DONT YOU!?!?!?"

A tear dropped from his eye. Suddenly, his tone softened.

Yoongi: "instead of just seeing the Shadow, why cant you see what everyone is sacrificing for you???"

He is right. Before i could say something, he went away.

Shadow pov
Yoongi is right, i am just a border to their success. Maybe i should just leave, for good.

Y/N then left the room. After a while, i left too but then i was pulled by Yoongi and pushed to the wall.

Yoongi: "you are just a creature!!!!! You are no help!!!!! You know how you would help? By just leaving this place!!!!! You dont belong here!!!!! Just leave."

He then left.

Maybe i should just leave.

I mean, Y/N would be safer if i leave and Grims wouldn't find the guys easily if i leave. It would be way easier for Y/N and the others.......but not for my heart.

Ever since i kissed Y/N, i felt like see was the one for me but in my other lives i was always destined with the Princess. Does that mean she is the Princess? Maybe.

I mean, she is part of the killing, i am falling for her, she looks exactly like the princess and she came to this world at the same year the Princess died. She could be the Princess.

If she is the Princess, then i really need to leave, before i make everything worst.
-----
I am now packing, i will go to a very far away motel. I cant go back to the Shadow world because, i am known as a traitor there, they could kill me if they find me.

I am now walking to the motel. Since it is near October, i can walk with my normal face and body, people will think i am getting ready for Halloween.

After an hour of walking, i finally arrived in front of the motel.

Y/N pov
I was playing with the boys uno but somehow i couldnt see Shadow anywhere.
Me: "guys, where is Shadow?"
They all shrugged.

But i could sense something.
Me: "Yoongi, what did you do?"
Yoongi: "nothing, why?"
Me: "you told him something right?"

He was sweating a river.
Yoongi: "n-no"
Me: "well, ok. I will just look for him around the city."

His eyes widened.
Jin: "it is not safe, bring one of us."
Me: "no, i will go by myself. Bye"

Yoongi pov
She was about to leave, but what if she gets hurt? I need to tell he! No! Yes! No!Yes! I need to tell her, if you love her then protect her.

Y/N pov
Before i could step out of the house. Yoongi shouted.
Yoongi: "WAIT!"

Yes, my plan worked. I used his love for me against him.
Yoongi: "i kinda told him to.......get lost."

My eyes widened. The caring, comforting yet scary Yoongi did that? I am disappointed.
Me: "well, we need to get him."
Yoongi: "fine.......Namjoon, what's the plan?"

Namjoon looked at him with an are-you-kidding-me? Look. Yoongi did a "yes" look. Namjoon sighed in defeat.

Namjoon: "first, use the tracker then find him."
Me: "tracker? What tracker?"

Silence
Me: "someone answer me!"

Namjoon got shocked so, of course he answered.

Namjoon: "we didnt really trust him so we put a tracker on his body."
I patted his head then slapped it

Me: "good job for the tracker but also i hate you for not trusting him."

Silence
Me: "get to work!!!!!"

Suddenly, everyone did their best to find Shadow.

I was getting a bit tired so i slept.