Opening up

I woke up then saw Namjoon, he then pulled me into a room with all the boys including Shadow in it

Namjoon: "we will tell you about Jimin and you tell us about you, deal?"
Me: "ok"

"Ok, so, Jimin was our best friend but then one day he died.........Because he tried to save ms. Lost princess.........Actually, we found her but she fell in love with Jimin and then an ambush happened.........the Grims where about to take her away........we lost her but we didnt know that Jimin was with her. The next day after we lost her, they both died.......we heard rumors about the Princess killing Jimin and giving him in exchange of her."

That sounds awful. I suddenly had a headache and got a flashback.

Flashback
There was a boy, he held me bridal style.
Boy: "dont worry, i will not let you die."
He them landed me on the floor and started kissing me passionetely, i felt his tears roll down my cheeks. He pulled away and left while screaming "i love you." We were at a human hospital. The Grims left because they then knew about the curse but they also knew that if they kill the Princess then they can have a war and kill more.

They left because they knew she would die eventually. I then ran to The boy's lifeless body/ the boy that kissed me and started getting a knife then started to stab him. "The humans will freak if they think a werewolf killed you. I need to make them think it was a stab, i am so sorry, tears came out of my eyes." I said. I then kissed his dead lips. I loved him and now i am killing him, it is my fault. I then changed the footage of all the CCTVs and ran back to the boy's body. "I want to die beside you, we will meet again anyway." The clock striked 12 and i died.
Flashback end

I looked at the guys.

Me: "she didnt kill him, she changed the footage in the CCTV. She wanted the humans not to worry and he was ok with it, in fact he sacrificed himself."

A tear escaped my eye.
Jin: "and how do you know that?"
Me: "honestly, i dont, i just got a flashback right now." They then showed me a picture.
Me: "that is him, that is the boy in my flashback!!!"

Yoongi: "i knew it was her who killed him, i mean the princess and her look exactly alike."
Me: "guys, in my flashback, it seemed like they could have multiple lives cause the girl, she accepted her death as if it already happened and as if she will reborn again."

Namjoon: "ok, let's summarize your flashbacks."
Jin: "she is not the princess, she just gets flashbacks of the princess."
Yoongi: "how would you know that those flashbacks are of the Princess'?"
Jin: "i dont know, Y/N, can you tell us a flashback that proves they are the flashbacks of the Princess?"
Me: "i will try"

Flashback
Tae bought a dog then the dog pooped. Jimin thought it was chocolate so he touched it then almost ate it until he smelt it then washed his hand.
Flashback end

I started laughing, they looked at me as if i was a maniac.
Me: "guys, i never knew you had a dog and that Jimin almost ate it's poop."

Their eyes widened
Jungkook: "Jin was right."

Me: "wait, so you guys were Grims before?"
Jin: "how would we know?"

Oh yeah, i forgot that they are suppose to forget after death but how come they remember their mission?

Me: "right when you die you forget everything."
Namjoon: "yea but when we wake up there will be a note about some simple information about yourself and about your mission."
I nodded with a i-understand look

Me: "when did the Princess die?"
Jin: "15 years ago?"

Silence

Me: "what was the Princess, human? Grim? What?"
Tae: "dont remember."
Me: "but in my flashbacks she is a girl, so does that mean she is Grim now?"
Jungkook: "could happen but not necessarily Grim, it could be any creature that isnt Human. It is different for the Princess. For normal Grims and Fallen like us, we only respawn as Grim or Fallen but the Princess can respawn as any creature she was not in her last life."

Silence, why does this keep on happening? I should break the silence.

Me: "so about me, i am a normal girl until you guys came into my life. And about the Flashbacks, i had them since before and i have a Journal about the Flashbacks i had."

Yoongi: "give it to us!" I looked at him

Me: "fine, here is a copy." I handed them a copy
Jin: "do you bring that everywhere?"
Me: "yup, because i get flashbacks at unusual times."

We had nothing else important to talk about so we all went out separate ways.