Curiousity Killed The Cat

Chanyeol povI came to rearrange my things

Chanyeol pov
I came to rearrange my things. I looked for Y/N to ask her a question but i changed my mind when i saw her sleeping soundly on her bed.

I went closer to her face to kiss her forehead but heasitated when i saw the dried tears on her face. Who did this to her? What happened? Was it this house? Was it the shadows trying to scare her?

Y/N pov
I woke up but then closed my eyes when Chanyeol came in the room. My face got redder when he came closer. He then looked at my face and traced the dried tears.

He went away, when he was about to leave i said something.
Me: "oppa!"
He looked at me with beads of sweat.
Chanyeol: "i will investigate the house for sometime, ok?" I nodded

I then went downstairs and made breakfast. I then recalled a really weird dream, i was sleeping but then suddenly a person hugged me and slept with me, he was facing my back. Then he forced me to face him then suddenly, he kissed my cheek and left.

After staring into the blank space, i decided to make breakfast.

Yoongi pov
I saw Y/N sleeping in her bad quietly. I hugged her, she felt so soft. I then twisted her body to face mine and kissed her cheek. But then i saw her face become red, she must be awake! So i ran out of the room.

Y/N pov
I served the breakfast and waited for Chanyeol to come. I gave up on waiting and just ate my food. I didnt want to interupt Chanyeol of his work but i was getting really scared so i looked for him.

I looked in every door, every corner and every everything but i still couldnt find him. It was already the end of the day so i just decided to sleep.
----
A few days have passed after i tried to look for Chanyeol and now, i could smell a stench all over the house. I then called the police. But it was no use, the line was very stutterful and everytime i confirm, they always saw that i cancelled on them.

I need to take matters in my own hands. I then went closer to the mirror to give me some advice but then a boy showed up from the mirror.

 I then went closer to the mirror to give me some advice but then a boy showed up from the mirror

He looked way kinder than the others.

Guy: "hello, i am Jhope, your hope. But you can call me Hoseok."

he gave me the reassurance smile.

Me: "hello, i am Y/N, nice to meet you."
Jhope: "sorry about my friends, they are just trying to protect you but since you are really hard to scare,i just came to help you instead."
Me: "ok"
Jhope: "about you friend, Chan-mole? Chan-Hole? Chan-Bowl? Chan-yol?"
Me: "Chanyeol"
Jhope: "i know where he is."

I looked at him with wide eyes
Me: "WHERE??!!"

He flinched
Jhope: "he is at a secret room."

He then stopped

Jhope: "is it ok if i just lead you?"
Me: "ok"

somehow i felt like i have known him since forever. Somehow i could trust him easily but of course, i will never let my guard down.

He then went out of the mirror. I was stunned, i went to the mirror to touch it but it wouldnt budge for me.
Jhope: "only the queen will let people in."

So, they have their own kingdom?

While he wasnt looking, i put my hand in carefully and somehow, it went in. I looked with curiousity. He then pulled my hand, still without looking. Then he lead me to the biggest room. The stench was stronger there.

He touched a book called "my grim" then pulled it out, suddenly a secret tunnel showed. I froze for a bit. He then pulled my wrist
Jhope: " come, we dont have all day."

I followed him, the strench got stronger. I suddenly bumped his back when he stopped out of nowhere. He then opened a door and pulled me in it.

In the room, we saw Chanyeol's body chained up full of slashes, his eyes were nowhere to be found, and so was his arms. His mouth, covered with blood and half of his body was gone.

I couldnt bear to look, suddenly, Jhope pulled me into a hug. Tears streamed down my eyes. I didnt know what to do it was all my fault for making him solve my problems.

Because of me, my best friend is dead.

Authors note
Sorry to the Exo lovers for killing one of them. It was hard for me too. Anyhow, thank you Chanyeol for sacrificing you life in this book and also so so sorry for short chapter. Love you guys!