Attack

Authors noteDouble update! Yay! Enjoy!

Authors note
Double update! Yay! Enjoy!

Y/N pov
The next day, i woke up. I did what i always do in the morning, fix myself.

I was about to leave the house to destress my brain but before i could step out, Yoongi called me.
Yoongi: "hey! Where are you going?"

I turned around nervously, he was looking at me with a serious expression. why was i nervous?
Me: "o-outside t-to de-destress my b-brain."

His eyes softened.
Yoongi: "oh, ok but let me warn you. Grims can easily find you when you are not in the house. And  no one will be there to protect you."

Wow, and i thought that Yoongi would be like "Grims can easily find you so i will join you to protect you." But no, he just warned me.

Me: "oh, ok. I'll just stay here."
-----
I went to the game room, noone was there. I walked around, i wanted to talk to someone.
Me: "Shadow? Are you here?"

Shadow appeared, i jumped back out of fear then i fell. Shadow then offered his hand, of course, i took it and he helped me up.

Gentleman.

Suddenly, we both covered our ears when a screeching could be heard. We checked, it was in the speakers. I then un plugged the speaker.

We both sat down on the couch faceing the big screen TV. We covered our ears again when we heard the screeching again.

I went to look at it, it was still unpluged but the screeching wouldn't stop. I pulled Shadow's hand and ran out the room out of fear.

I then called for the guys.
Me: "GUYS!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!"

No one answered, that is weird. I went closer to Shadow.
Me: "i think something bad will happened." He agreed.
Me: "let's go to somewhere safe."

I then pulled his hand and ran to the library, i know, not a so safe choice.

He then walked around while i locked the doors. He grabbed a book and gave it to me. He opened a page.

Grims and Fallens have powers. Grims and Fallens can make anyone have illusions.

I looked at Shadow
Me: "you think this is an illusion?" He nodded
Me: "are you doing this?" He shook his head.
Me: "the boys wouldn't do this. Do you think they could do this?" He shook his head
Me: "by a Grim?" He nodded
Me: "we need a solution."

He then got a paper. He drew a clock then another clock with rotating arrows, he then labled.
Me: "if the clock is still then this is an illusion?" He nodded
Me: "just like a dream. Are illusions dreams?" He shook his head.

Suddenly, my head hurt. I fell, i could feel him carry my body but suddenly, he said a word.
"Jimin!"

I opened my eyes even though my head hurt so much. His eyes widened "Jimin! Jimin!"
Me: "what about Jimin?"

Suddenly, he turned into a boy. He looked like the picture the guys showed me. Wait, who is that? JIMIN!?!?

His body fell on top of mine and we both blacked out.
------
We both woke up, we were on the floor of the Library and everyone was looking at us. I stood up, Yoongi then helped me. While i helped Shadow.

Namjoon: "what happened?"
Me: "i have a feeling that someone made us see illusions."
Jin: "what happened in those illusions?"
Me: "screeching sounds, none of you were there, we collapsed, read a book and Shadow turned into Jimin."

Their eyes widened.
Tae: "why?"
Me: "dont know but i do know that Jimin and Shadow are related to each other."
Jungkook: "what do we need to do to break the curse?"
Jhope: "find the Princess and i think we need to find Jimin"
Jin: "i agree."
Namjoon: "plan?"
Me: "Jungkook, Jhope, Jin and Namjoon. Find Princess and Tae, Yoongi, Shadow and I find Jimin. Ok?" Shadow shook his head
Me: "why?"
Namjoon: "he will attract more Grims."
Me: "Shadow, why dont you just do whatever you want or research or somethin' " he nodded.

??? Pov
I am Jimin but how do i tell them. I can't even write it on paper because my curse told me not to, if i do, princess will die.

Y/N pov
All the boys went out to buy grocery, they said i should stay because it is safer here.

Now i am alone with Shadow. He kept on searching on the computer.

I just sat down but suddenly stood up when i heard footsteps. I opened the door so i could see the boys but instead, i saw a group of Grims but they didn't see me.

I ran to Shadow
Me: "Grims are here." His eyes grew wide.

He then pulled me and to a corner. The Grims came in but somehow, they didnt see us.

He was using his powers, illusion. Cool. They were about to leave but i just had to sneeze. They became suspicious and scratched stuff.

They then scratched Shadow but he didnt give up. His was scratched again but before he could scream, i kissed him.

Even though he looks scary, he is really kind inside, he is using his life in exchange of mine. He protected me and he helped me. I dont and will never regret this moment, in fact this is the best moment of my life.

Finally the Grims left. Shadow fell to the grouned and i got the first aid kit to clean and bandage his wounds.