Misunderstanding

I got the body with the help of Jhope and called the police

After a few days of investigation, they finally left. I was now all alone, i was in so much despear that i started to cry. I heard them whispering again.

Person 1: "guys, we need to do our mission and quickly!!!"
Person 2: "i have a feeling that she wont leave anytime soon"
Person 3: "we should burn down the house!"
Person 4: "if we do that, we will die with it"
Person 5: "then what should we do?"
Person 6: "i've got nothing."
Person 7: "GUYS!!!! The Grims are not the problem now, the problem is that Y/N is crying!"

The 7th voice felt really familiar and how did he know my name?

Person 1: "i cannot believe my ears, is Yoongi really speaking?" Yoongi? Where have i heard that before? Yoongi? Yoongi? YOONGI!!!!! The park guy!!!! Omg, oh no.

Person 2: "and he is caring for a girl!!!! Amazing" does he care for me?

Suddenly, i spoke out my thoughts.

Me: "Yoongi, the park guy. Oh yeah, we were suppose to meet here some days ago but he never came. I wonder what happened to him? Probably because he is the guy in the mirror?"

They all stopped talking.

Me: "guys......i need your help." I said with a weak tone

Silence

Me: "guys, please?" I started sobbing
Me: "i just need some friends, i mean my best friend for life died because of me!!!!" I fell to the floor.
Me: "Guys? Am i just becoming crazy?"
Me: "are you guys real?" I started sobbing a river. But then i stopped when i saw shoes in front of me.

I looked at the person, it was Yoongi. I didnt move an inch.......but he did. He moved closer to me and hugged me, i felt safe in his warmth. I felt like i will always be protected from anything in this world.

I needed answers so instead of cherishing the moment i broke it. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me.

Me: "why did you kill him?"

Yoongi: "w-who h-him?"

Me: "Chanyeol" i got so angry that i lifted him up and threw him away with all my might. His back hit one of the mirror that shattered. He then screamed.

I was really scared, what did i do? But angry took over me. I pulled him by his collar and smacked his head on the shattered glass.

I then felt multiple hands on me, pulling me away, i fought but at the end they injected something in me and i drifted of to dreamland.
-----
I then woke up but this time i saw seven people waiting for me.

I looked at all of them, their looks are dayummmmm!!!! Wow!!!!!

One of them suddenly looked at me.