"That doesn't mean you can keep my son from me!"

"I can do whatever the hell I want! He is my son. Not yours, you are his sperm donor nothing more. I took care of him when he was sick. I care for him after nightmares. I was the one getting up every night at least once after he was born to take care of him. I was there, not you. You know why? You rejected me, which means you rejected him. You are nothing to him or to me. I asked him if he wanted to meet you, and you know what he said? He said he doesn't want to meet anyone who hurt me. I didn't tell him what you did, he figured that out by himself."

"You are my mate, and he is my son!"

I just laughed. "Really, Is that what you said 5 years ago? No, what you said is you didn't want a mate, so guess what now you got your wish. You don't have a mate or a son." I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"What do you want now Hunter?"

"What is his name?"

"Xavier." I didn't want him to know that his last name was the same.

"Full name Ashlynn."

"Xavier Colten Black." He looked up at me shocked. "Yes, I gave him your last name. I figured that he should have a little part of his father, even if his father wanted nothing to do with either of us." Pain flashed in his eyes again. "You should go, your pack is inside probably wondering where their Alpha is."

"Please...please just let me meet him."

"Only if he wants to, I won't force him to do anything. But I am not telling him you are his father. And neither are you. And if you do I swear that you won't be able to bang anymore of your sluts!"

"He deserves to know about me!"

"I agree, just not in a diner parking lot."

"So when do you want us to tell him?"

"Not us, me. I am his mother it is my job. I will tell him tonight and if he wants you to be apart of his life then we can arrange a custody agreement where you get him every other weekend or something. I'm not heartless." I stormed off before he could say anything else.

I walked into the diner and say Xav playing around with Trey and some of the members of Hunter's pack. I went up to his Gamma, Jackson.

"Jackson, where is my brother. If you are all here shouldn't he be here too?"

"He is almost here. Alpha mind-linked him and told him you were here and to stop looking."

I was now confused. "Looking for what?"

"For you. Alpha hasn't stopped looking for you for about four years now." He's been looking for me? He probably couldn't stand the pain of the rejection.

After mates go through rejection they get pains every month. It went away for me about 5 months ago, but it could have lasted longer for him since he is the one who rejected me.

I just nodded in reply. I went up to Xav. "Hey bud, you want to meet mommy's friend?"

"Sure mommy."

"Alright, let's go." I held his hand as we walked outside. As soon as Hunter sees Xav his eyes lit up and he dropped down to Xav's height.

"Hey buddy, I'm Hunter."

"Hi, I'm Xavier. But mommy and Uncle Trey call me Xav." There was a flash of jealousy in his eyes when Xav mentioned Trey but I didn't care.

I let them have about 5 minutes together talking and getting to know each other before Trey told me we had to go because he had Alpha business.