"Wait Midori that's you?" the familiar voice asks. Akihiko and Midori turns, seeing Juko.

"Hey what's up?" Akihiko highfives Juko while Nora comes out hugging Midori, Mado smiles and waves at team Asuma who awkwardly waves back.

"Thanks for taking care of them, we have it from here." a man appears, very muscular and scars on his arms and neck. To say he was scary wouldn't describe him.

Team Asuma could only stare at the man, but they later on nodded their heads and left with a 'goodbye'.

"We're so glad your back!" Juko pulls both of them in a hug and both teammates join in, their sensei keeping watch. They knew not to mention Kana, everyone knew how close they were and knew how Midori would react, in fact its normal for Mist shinobi to act that way, but they never had medical shinobi who were able to actually help with mental illnesses or mental things, those medical ninjas are only able to handle physical health.

Soon they went to the village where they all lived. Making their way to the Mizukage's tower after stopping to get sushi.

"Hey auntie guess what?!" Akihiko ask, shouting in excitement. She gives him a confused look, wondering what her nephew has to tell her.

"Midori's pregnant!" he shouts. Midori slaps his arm and blushes, turning around.

"He didn't have to tell her! Soon the whole village will know." she slowly turns around seeing a smirk on the Mizukage's face.

"Your father owes me." was all she said. Midori screams, clearly not expecting the Mizukage to be betting on her and Akihiko's relationship and business.

"Y-You made a bet on my pregnancy?" she ask.

"Well of course, you know kids and hormones, plus he's from the Yamahata clan so its only natural that he would want to have sex at a young age." she explains. Midori screams more.

"Is it really that normal for his clan to make kids at such a young age?! If my siblings knew this they would do worse that they already have, even all of the people in my clan would make sure I was dead so the name of the clan won't be tainted with having someone like me!"

"You don't understand it do you?" she ask. Midori nods her head, Akihiko throwing his arm around her shoulders.

"I'll let his father tell you, maybe that would help." the Mizukage suggests. Midori nods, Akihiko picks her up and dashes off to his clan's estate.

Once they get there Akihiko smiles proudly still carrying Midori, clan members giving him a thumbs up. In the clan when the girl is pregnant the male who impregnated her will carry her to show how proud he is. They soon make it to Akihiko's room. "I'll tell stepmom and dad we're back and the news alright?" he speaks. Midori nods, staring at his room.

He leaves her in the room, she stares at the room. "Its been so long since I've been here." she whispers to herself. Soon Akihiko returns with a huge smile.

"My dad wants to see you Mido-chan!" he shouts. Midori stands up slowly and starts walking alongside Akihiko, holding hands. They soon enter a room with both Akihiko's father and stepmom.

"Its so nice to meet you, you must be Midori." the woman smiles, hugging Midori softly. Midori hugs her and smiles as well, meeting his stepmom for the first time.

"Hiko has informed us about you're pregnancy, so I'm sure you want a better explanation." He says. Midori nods.

"In my clan its forbidden for a teen to get pregnant, so once we heard the news I wanted to hide my pregnancy, so I would've moved back here regardless." she explains. Akimaru smiles, his first girlfriend felt the same, so she got an abortion without his knowledge, saying that she can't have a child at that age, it'll only ruin her reputation in her clan.

"Well thank you for not getting an abortion." he thanks her, glad that she didn't follow behind that woman's footsteps.

"That's crazy! I wouldn't do that for the world." Midori states, meaning every word.

"Now let me explain the history of why we do this. First it all started when many of our members started dying in wars in their adulthood, not living long enough to even have time for a family, in order for our clan to stay alive and have enough members the leader, who was my grandfather at the time decided that every clan member in their late teens must have a child, the rest of the clan will raise the child if the parents die or are simply unable to. Later on, we stopped forcing it, its not really nessacary now but in times of war it is, only to keep the clan alive. Its normalized in the clan now, so don't feel nervous about showing off my little grandchild once your belly grows." Midori takes in all of the information and sighs, relief.

"Thank you sir." she thanks. Akimaru makes an 'X' with his hands.

"Call me dad-in-law, you two are gonna be married!" he shouts, more excited than Akihiko can reach. Laniko, Akihiko's step mother giggles at the scene along with Midori.

"Well Midori, wanna see your mom?" Akihiko asks. Midori nods and stands. Thanking Akimaru once more before leaving.

They soon leave the estate and make it to Midori's family home hoping someone is there. Knocking on the door hearing a sudden "Goddamnit I swear if that's the neighbors talking about their lost cat I swear I'll chidori them!".

Midori chuckles, remembering all the times she cursed about someone or something. Akihiko smiles at Midori, seeing her smile and act so girly made her look cute to him. The door opens, the woman being Kina, she was about to do handsigns but stopped when she saw Midori and Akihiko. "For a sec I didn't know it was you two." she chuckles allowing them in.

"Ashi I told you to give it a rest she doesn't like you!" Rin shouts.

"Oh really?! Why don't you stick out of my love business! You're just mad that she prefers girls over boys!" They all turn their heads to the two bickering children. Well it was shocking, no one ever expected Ashi to like girls since she would fawn over male shinobis, not in a nasty way of course.

"Mom isn't going to allow you to like her because you can't like girls! Lesbo!" Rin shouts. Midori and the others get upset, his words were harsh and no child should be shamed about who they love.

Ashi runs up the stairs screaming "I don't even care!" Kina appears in front of Rin with a glare. Raising her hand she smacks him, Midori and Akihiko cringe at the sound.

"How dare you! I've taught you better than that Rin! How dare you shame your sister like that and think its okay! No child should ever feel ashamed about who they love! I didn't raise a homophobic child and I won't tolerate it in this house! When she calms down I want you to apologize to her!" Kina shouts. Rin hangs his head, his fists clenched. He's clearly upset.

Kina calms down, inhaling and exhaling. She sighs, bending down, looking at Rin. "I shouldn't have shouted, but you need to apologize, that wasn't nice and you know it. You know I wouldn't shout at you or slap you for petty reasons." she tells him.

"I know, but its just...I wanna feel that type of love too, its not fair how Midori gets to find love and even Ashi, you loved someone and even Marina. I'm the only one who never had the same love you all had." he mutters. Kina's eyes soften, she didn't know Rin felt that way. She smiles, glad that he opened up to her.

"You'll find love one day, and when you do you'll be the most happiest man in the world." Kina tells him, smiling. Rin nods, it was always easy for him to understand things, he seemed mature for his age but the only thing he wasnt mature in was arguing and his mind isn't as open as the rest of the family.

Later on, Rin went upstairs and didn't come down. Kina and the two upcoming parents sit in the dining room. "So you're telling me I'm going to be a grandma?" she ask, getting all excited. Midori and Akihiko nod their heads. Kina stands doing a happy dance. They all laugh at her excitement, Ashi and Rin came down and heard the news, they joined in and did their own happy dance.

Once Marina came she already heard the news from a comrade and tackled Midori in a hug. Kuroishi came as he heard the news from one of Akihiko's clan members in the interrogation unit.

"You're pregnant, by your fanboy? I should've seen this coming."he states. A small smile placed on his face.

"She finally smiles, they're gonna have a family in a time like this, I just hope she'll be prepared for the upcoming war." he thinks, letting the moment of happiness last.