"Oh," I responded. I sighed heavily before resting my head on the couch. Krystal is now ignoring me and it's all my fucking fault. How am I meant to fix this? (Sorry about the swearing. It was required)

time skip

Krystal's POV

Jungkook and I entered the cinema, presented our tickets to the ticket guy (whatever u call him) and made our way to the movie theatre. We found seats which we thought were perfect for watching the movie; there was no one blocking our view and we weren't blocking anyone else's. We had two boxes of salted popcorn (because that's my fave kind of popcorn - too bad if u like sweet) and also some slushies to drink. 

My phone suddenly vibrated and I took it out of my bag to see who it was. 

Jimin Oppa

heyyyyyyyy

Hi 🤗

You having fun?

Yh

Where did the little bunny take u?

The cinema

Ooh

Which movie are u guys watching

Idk yet

The adverts are still going on

He didn't tell u?

Haha

No 🙁

Well

Whatever movie it is

Hope u enjoy 😊

Thank u

Ur welcome

Oppa the movies about to start

Ttyl

Ttyl ❤

Byeeeee ❤

The movie began and as soon as I saw the intro, I began laughing.

"No," I said, continuing to laugh. "You didn't."

"Whaaaatttt?" He pouted. "What's wrong with the minions?"

"You're so cute," I said, pinching his cheeks, continuing to laugh. 

"Shhhhhh," we heard voices from behind us telling us to be quiet. 

"Mianhae," we whispered and turned our attention to the movie. I couldn't stop myself from giggling occasionally throughout the movie. I mean, I love the minions myself. They are the cutest, most yellow creatures I've seen on the face of the earth. I just wish they were real.

But luckily, I've got my own version and he's sitting right here next to me. I glanced at Jungkook and saw his eyes fixated on the screen; it seemed like he was really enjoying it. I mean, his eyes were as wide as fricking chocolate buttons.