BREAKING UP ?!

Armint's PoV
Am...I..

Am I in heaven ?

I slowly opened my eyes, then my face flushed again at the sight.

Mikasa was blocking Eren's attack for me !

"Mikasa !" I exclaim, absolutely grateful at her perfect timing.

She looked back to flash me a smile then quickly turned back to concentrate on the table.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
My eyes widen in shock at the unexpected turn of events.

I jumped back, not wanting to hurt my girlfriend, "Mikasa ?! Wh-why are you he-here ?!" I blurt, panicking.

She turned back to me and made my heart instantly break.

Sh-she...

She glared at me...

"What are you doing, Eren ?!" She yelled, pointing her sharp blade tip at me.

I clench my shirt, "I don't him to live Mikasa !" I said, pointing my knife at Armint, "LET'S KILL HIM TOGETHER OKAY ?!" I raise my voice to it's max, my sanity dropping to 0 as I laugh maniacally, ignoring their fearful faces.

"Eren..."

I turned my head, smiling insanely at her short of words.

"Aww~" I cooed, placing both of my palm on my cheeks, "Cat got your tongue Mikasa ?" I chuckle insanely, positioning the knife, "Don't worry, I'll get rid of the cat for you." I finished, rushing to the blonde hiding behind my girlfriend.

But how she react surprised me.

She instantly ducked and grab my shoulder, lifting me up then dropped me down, pinning me down with her knee.

Her eyes showed that she won't be  hesitant to kill me.

That made me more crazy if that's possible.

"LET ME GO ! LET ME GO ! MIKASA, IF YOU LOVE ME " I paused, snapping my head back at her, ignoring the warning that she nudge my cheek with her knee, "LET ME KILL HIM !" I roared, trashing my body under her knee.

She suddenly grab my chin, forcing me to stop the trashing, and slam her lips to mine.

She inserted her tongue into my mouth since I already opened it without her asking. She messaged my tongue with her own, lightly and roughly, making me moan loudly due to the pleasure.

Then, she didn't stop there like she usually do.

She continue, licking under my tongue, coating me with her saliva, marking me hers, which I'm happily pleased.

She licked my teeth then she started swirling her lounge with mine, which I have no control of, so I just followed her lead.

I break out of the kiss, lacking oxygen with just breathing with my nose.

But she just leaned in and kissed me again, licking my mouth all over and I didn't care for sucking air anymore.

After a good 5 minutes of making out, she finally free me to let me breathe which I did heavily.

"Are you sane now, Eren ?"

I nodded, blushing heavily at her question.

She smiled, leaning in.

I lean in as well, wanting another heated kiss with her.

But she just ducked, kissing my cheek.

"Now. Will you tell me why did you try to kill Armint ?" Mikasa asked me, her eyes turning serious.

I looked away, "he's trying to steal Mikasa away from me..." I mutter then looked up to her with teary eyes, "EREN WANTS MIKASA FOR HIMSELF !" I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><>><<
Mikasa's PoV
I gulped, blushing a little.

Oh God, what am I going to do ?

Eren just have a little obsessive over me, and I promise Mom to take care of him.

But, Armint is a great friend which I can always talk to when I have a problem.

Argh !

Eren or Armint ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><><<<