Trolling Sasha and her request

Armint's PoV
I held my breathe, awaiting the truth of the case between Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Yaegar.

"It's because...." Sasha pulled the tone of her words, making me more anxious than ever.

"Oh come on ! Spit it out already !" I screech impatiently.

She smirk, standing up, then bended  down to my face with one of her eyes closed, "Hehe~ now that I know your desperate for this truth !"

Oh no..

There's this really bad feeling growing in my chest.......

"You need to do something for me in exchange !"

Great. Just great.

I sigh in defeat, my head falling down, but lift it up after with a defeated stare mentioning her to continue with her request.

"Gihihi~ it's easy !"

Oh yes, thank God !

"You just need to steal some food from Levi-heichou ! I smelled the noodles he cooked and

IT

IS

AMAZING

I just need a small bowl since I ate a lot of potato just now ! Not too much to ask right ?"

Not hard ?

Not hard ?

Oh! Right ! It's not hard, just needed to be eaten alive by a freakin' hygiene beast. Not hard, no hard at all !

I mentally rolled my eyes in sarcasm then nodded in agreement.

She smile and held out her hand which I shook it.

Thus, our contract has been born.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
I stare with my usual steel eyes at my lunch then glance at the black-haired girl who is happily eating it.

"Hey Brat." I started.

She looked up at me with obvious annoyance which I snorted in amusement.

"I need to go to the toilet, look after my lunch for me." I stated then walked away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
Do I have a choice ?

I rolled my eyes and kept on eating the noodles he made.

I can't help but to admit.

This is some good noodles.

I smile softly, slurping up the string that was dangling in my mouth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Armint's PoV
God is helping me !

I smile gratefully, speed-walking to their table, afraid that the captain will come back soon.

"Oh, hello Armint." Mikasa greeted me, with her sacred smile.

She only smile truly at me and Eren in the past, but make that Eren, Me and apparently Levi-heichou.

I smile back, sitting at Levi-heichou's seat.

"What do you need ?" She ask worriedly and politely.

"Oh...um...."I trailled off, clawing in my fingers mentioning for her to come closer to me.

"It's just that, I owe Sasha a bet, so I need a bowl of Levi-heichou's noodles." I whispered at her ear.

She lean back, nodding her head in understandment then smirk, pushing the bowl of noodles to me, "You can have all of these."

Wait..what ?!

The smile on the corner of my mouth is twitching non-stop.

"Yeah, Oh and, stop doing dares like these for them, it's not good for you." She scolded me lightly.

Heh~ Same old Mikasa, but Levi-heichou is definitely going to murder me after this....

I smile as a "Thank You" then walked away with the bowl of noodles.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I smirk in excitement, picturing Shortie's shocked face seeing his delicious lunch gone.

Speak of the devil

In cue came the shortest devil of all times as he sat down on his seat then looked around.

Heh~ try and find your lunch !

I mocked in my head, swallowing the bite in my mouth, showing him my teeth to express my mockery.

He finally looked at me calmly, then out of my surprise, snatching my bowl of noodles.

I stood up, slamming my palm on the table, "What the hell Levi ?!" I yelled angrily.

He calmly take a bite then swallow it, raising a delicate brow, "Letting you learn that never sell out my food." He spat out then continue eating.

Damn Shortie !

I growl annoyingly, sitting back down, crossing my arms together, turning my head to avoid making eye-contact with the rudest captain that I have ever met.

But, a vein quickly appeared on my forehead when I felt that he is smirking behind me.

I'll make you swallow that whole bowl ! Stupid Captian !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Armint's PoV
I entwin my hands together nervously, waiting for Sasha to finish the noodle.

"Mn ! Finish ! Thanks a lot Armint !" Sasha smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, now tell me !" I urge her, quickly moving near her

She pouted, "Fine, Fine. Now listen, I'm telling you once."

I nodded vigorously, only wanting to know the truth about them.

"Look, do you know how Eren is always whining about how over-protective Mikasa is ?"

I nodded.

"Well, and remember how Eren was eaten by the female titan ?"

I nodded again.

"So, Mikasa said that she'd just back off and let Levi-heichou save Eren. With that, Eren can be saved and not needed to worry about her being over-protective."

My mouth form a "O" shape unconsciously.

Hehe~ let's see how Eren work this out without anyone's help ! I want to see his reaction anyway.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Done !!

Next chapter coming soon!

I hope xD

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ