jealousy comfirmed !

Eren's PoV
I gulp down the disgusting slop given by the old lunch lady, and glare at Levi-heichou.

What is he doing with Mikasa...

My eyes widen as I crush the spoon inside my palm.

That asshole !

"Woooahh !! Is Levi-heichou dating Mikasa or something ??"

"It must be !! I mean look ! He is feeding her !"

I stomped to their table,  and set down my lunch on it heavily, "Room for one more ?" I smiled dangerously.

Mikasa has wide eyes, while
Bastard-heichou has a plain stare.

"No." Levi-heichou deadpanned then continue forcing the spoon of soup into her mouth.

A vein popped on my forehead as I grab his wrist, flinging it to it's right, the spoon in hand flew out, "Oops."

Mikasa's PoV
...what am I going to do..?

I stare at the two cadets cautiously, ready if any fight begin to accure.

"Tch. Come one Brat, my office still have things that you dirtied need cleaning."

"What ?!" I yelled in disbelief.

No way. Shortie thinks hygiene is like his true love. If I'm in cleaning duty with him, I rather get eaten by Eren's titan.

I stood up, ready to leave. But, shortie just grab my wrist and dragged me out from the dinner hall.

"Let me go ! Levi-heichou !" I whail my arms, wanting to get out of his grip.

But he just tighten his hold and fasten up his pace.

Damn you !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Armint's PoV
I swallow the spoon of delicious slop, while witnessing the small fight between Eren and Levi.

"Oh man. Mikasa Is actually ignoring Eren."

I jumped at the surprise comment by Sasha who is sitting beside me from who knows when.

"Sasha ? What do you mean...actually ?" I asked the food-lover.

She looked at me with a shocked expression, a potato dangling at her mouth.

"You don't know ?" She asked me, surprise tainted her tone.

I was taken back by her question but shook my head as a "No".

"Well...." Sasha mentioned me to move closer to her and I obeyed.

"It's because.....

>>>>>>>>>>>
Cliffhanger !

Remember to check out the next part !