ATTACK ON TITAN !

Eren's PoV
I landed on the ground, glaring at the titan with hate.

"Damn you !" I screamed, my mind blank, jetting to him with his mouth wide open.

Thank God, another cadet was still maintaining his sanity, dashed from the side, saving me from getting eaten.

"Get a hold of yourself !" Reiner yelled, gripping my shoulder, "We have to stay strong !" 

I nodded, sanity slowly returning back, "Sorry Reiner."

He nodded, then looked out to the direction of the walls.

"Where the hell is Mikasa and Levi-heichou ?! They're literally the only ones who can kill a group of titans and survive !" He yelled again, frustrated.

Mikasa !

Worried hit me, I quickly looked at the same direction as Reiner.

Wherever you are, please be save !

>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I grit my teeth tightly, forcing the horse to ride faster, "Come on ! They need us !" I yelled.

"Calm down brat. They can at least hold the ground." Shortie said, catching up to my speed.

"Eren could be hurt !" I snap back at him.

Levi's PoV
Tch.

I changed my eyes to a glare, annoyance starting to grow rapidly in me.

"THEN HOW IS EREN GOING TO LEARN HOW TO SLEF-PROTECT ?!" I yelled at her.

I could see her flinch at my tone.

"HE NEEDS TO LEARN THAT YOUR NOT THERE EVERY FUCKING TIME ! LET HIM GROW AND HOW TO FIGHT AT THIS REALITY ! THAT'S HOW YOU PROTECT HIM !"

"Levi...nii..."

Damn, I yelled.

I return to my calm figure, increasing my speed, "Come on." I said, entering the chaotic Wall Maria.

Mikasa's PoV
I nodded, following him.

...I hate to admit it...Levi is right, No wonder Eren still haven't grown up...

This time, I'll be the true guardian for him !

I stare determine at the titan in front of me.

"Levi-heichou ! I'm going !" I informed him, jetting to titan, slashing his nape.

He nodded and I smiled lightly, continue dashing towards, killing another titan.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Armint's PoV
We're done...we're finished....

We don't have Mikasa and Levi-heichou....we're all doomed !

Titans will eliminate humanity and we can't do anything !

My palm is sweating non-stop as negative thoughts are bombarding my mind, hope is starting to faint in me.

"Armint !!"

The black-beauty instantly killed the titan in front of me, landed beside me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay ?"

"Mi...ka...sa..." I fumble on my words in fright, scooting back, in fear of more titans coming for me.

"Stay strong Armint !" Mikasa grab my shoulders, "Don't give up hope !" She stated seriously, then dashed to another building to help other cadets.

She's....right.

I shouldn't give up hope.

I stood up, wiping the tears that is lingering on the corner of my eyes. Another titan was slowly walking to me.

I grip on the end of my blades tightly, "I'LL KILL YOU !!!!" I screeched, slicing his arm.

He swing his arm attempting to catch me but I shot my anchor to the building behind me, then quickly slice his nape, killing him.

"I..did..it..." I mumble, couldn't believe that I had just killed a titan.

"I did it !" I yelled in happiness, tears slowly sprouting out of my eyes.

I can do it !

I'll kill all titans and seek the freedom I own !

>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
I painted heavily, holding the wound that a titan created by chomping on my right arm when I was trying to save a cadet.

"There's so many of them !" I clench my teeth tightly.

I guess that's the end for me....

"And I didn't even got to make Mikasa pregnant with our child..." I mutter, smiling defeatedly.

"Then don't die, dumbass."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That's that !

Oh my gawd ! I forgot about this Fan fiction ! Forgive me !

XD

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ