The lost of Levi Ackerman

Eren's PoV
Excuse me ?!

But why the hell did Levi told Mikasa to stop ignoring me ?!

Then. All that time, is because Levi was scared of me winning and forced Mikasa to stop talking to me ?!

Uh-huh, Levi Ackerman !

Your going down !

I growled threateningly, dragging Mikasa to a empty room, ignoring her confused stare.

I'll make sure that she's mine, Levi Ackerman !

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
I stayed emotionless, slaying the titan who is holding a cadet hostage in his ugly-ass hand.

"Th-thank you ! Levi-heichou..." She blurted out, body trembling.

I nodded, not sparing a glance at her, then jetting to another area to help, then a scene caught my eye.

"Hanji !!" I scream, instantly shooting my anchor to the titan who is moving Hanji to it's mouth.

I was about to slice it's eye but another titan dashed from the sidelines surprising me.

Being the humanity strongest, I already owned fast reflexes, I quickly did a frontflip slicing it's nape, dodging it's bite, but an arm was lost, and the titan is dead.

I grit my teeth, continue jet to the titan who is holding Hanji, slicing it's nape from the back.

It release Hanji, who just jetting out from his hold and to me, but the falling titan just fell on me, squishing my life out of me.

"Gah !" I let out a small gasp of pain, forcing one of my eye to open.

"Levi !!" She cried, sitting beside me, with tears running all over her face, "Are you okay ?! Please tell me you're okay !?"

"Do...I Look...like I'm...okay ?" I said sarcastically, coughing out blood.

She panicked, then quickly patted me on my back, "I'm so sorry...if I was stronger...I'm so sorry..." she kept on muttering.

Tears started hitting on my cheek, as I scrunch my eyes in disgust, "Hey...at lea..st...don't..make..me die...dirty..will you..." I spat.

She nodded repeatedly, wiping the tears which is continuously falling on my cheek due to her crying non-stop.

I coughed again, spitting out more blood, as I felt a big wave of tiredness rush in.

Fuck...I'm actually dying...Who could..have thought ?...Haha....

"Hanji...I want you...to tell Mikasa..something." I force out, staring at the crying scientist in front of me.

"Levi !" She choked on her sob, "You tell that to her yourself ! Don't die on me !" She commanded with a wobbly voice.

"You know....yourself...that..I'm..not going to...live..." I glare at her patheticness.

She nodded defeatedly, tears gushing out more than it already is, "I...know...Levi...I..know...."

"But this isn't the time to say this ! You should save your-----"

"THIS IS ABOUT MIKASA !" I yelled cutting in, glaring at her intensely, blood dripping from my chin.

Feeling shocked and feared, she nodded.

"Tell..her...that..." I paused to vomit out another pool of blood, eyes slightly closing due to the much energy I lost.

"Tell her...that I..Levi Ackerman...said that she's... an idiot, weak... and useless.." I finished the sentence but another cough quickly continued after.

"Levi...your crying..."Hanji said softly, carassing my cheek.

Crying ?

I touched the wet trail that was left by the water droplets.

I really am crying...

"TELL MIKASA THAT I LOVE HER !" I screamed, slowly drifting into darkness.

"Tell her that...." I felt my eyes slowly closing up.

"I love her."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hanji's PoV
I bit my lower lip, forcing all the sobs back, but also last, it all burst out.

"LEVIII !!! NO !!! LEVIIIII !!!!" I screamed with all my vocal cords, my head falling on his cold dead corpse.

"Even...at the...end...your mind..still...only...lives..Mikasa..." I muttered defeatedly, tears sprouting out again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, this maybe isn't as heartbreaking as I wanted it to be xD

But, fuck it, I used a lot of time on it !

Hope you guys enjoy !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ