WHEN EREN GOES YANDERE

Eren's PoV
I skipped happily to the dining hall, hugging Mikasa's tightly as we walked.

"Mikasa~ We should sit at a table alone together~" I whine, pouting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
"Oh...sure..." I agreed, opening the door for us.

We came in and Armint instantly jumped at me. I was caught off guard but afford to catch Armint in bridal-style without hurting myself.

"Armint ? Are you okay ?" I said worriedly, putting him down.

"Sas-sasha....Is trying to get me !!! Save me please Mikasa !!" He cried, hiding behind me, while staring fearfully at the potato-eating girl.

I nodded, putting up my arm, shielding him behind me, "What are you planning, Sasha ?" I slightly glare at her.

She just let out a series of giggles, then claw her fingers out like a huntress, "Oh~ Armint~ you can't get away from me~ Mikasa, Don't get in my way !" She screeched.

I sigh, turning to the blonde, "What happened Armint ?" I glance tiredly at him.

He hiccuped, nuzzled into my stomach, "Sasha is forcing me to steal Ymir's food !"

"Why don't you do it ? What's so bad about it ? She never eats it anyway."

"Ymir is scary, Mikasa ! Ymir is scary."

I sigh again, patting his head, "Fine, Fine." Then, turned to the drooling girl, "Stealing food is bad Sasha, you're lucky that I didn't told Levi-nii that you ate his noodles." I said, stroking the terrified cadet in my arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sasha's PoV
U..uh...

Mikasa's threat is so useful !!

Damn it ! Guess I'll have to ask Krista to help me then~

Sigh~

I pouted, walking away from the group to find the blonde goddess.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
I was clenching my fist till white, gritting my teeth while death-glaring at my childhood friend the whole time.

He is my best friend aside, HOW DARE HE TOUCH MIKASA !!!

I snatch Mikasa behind me, hissing territorial at the shocked blonde, "Mikasa is my girlfriend, Armint !" I growled, ignoring Mikasa's words of "No"

"Oh ! I know !" He smirk proudly, puffing his chest.

I can hear Mikasa giggled at his stupid antics while commenting on how "cute" it is.

I felt my fingers twitching non-stop, a crazy idea crash into my mind.

I haven't gone that far for Mikasa yet. Armint is also my best and childhood friend !

I wouldn't do that to him...

Would I ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LUNCHTIME

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Thank you for the food !" Me and Mikasa cried, digging into our meal.

It consist of mushroom soup, chicken and a glass of Apple juice, quite a fortunate lunch.

The worst lunch I ate is slop with frog-juice.

Yuck !

Just thinking about it makes me sick !

"Mikasa, This lunch is so good ! What is the special occasion ?" I ask curiously and wanting to start a conversation as quickly as possible.

She looked up to me after drinking her soup, then wiped her soft lips with a napkin, "Oh...is there ? I don't know, sorry Eren."

I fu--*beep* up.

I panickly wail my hands in front of her, "No, No ! I'm just curious ! Not too important, ya' know ?" I quickly said, not wanting to see her sad.

She obviously brighten up, then nod her head with a small smile, "Okay then, I will notify you if someone told me."

"Okay !" I nod heavily back at her, continue eating the crispy chicken that was prepared by the lunch lady.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eren's Dorm Room

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sat at my desk, with a palm supporting my head as I think of a wicked plan for Armint.

Hehe~

You're so going down Armint Arlert.

You think you can steal my girl ?

Well. YOUR CALCULATIONS ARE WRONG THERE !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay ! I'm done !

I am going to finish the other chapters quickly, so I can end this fanfiction and continue with~~

*drum roll*

*drum roll*

YANDERE SIMULATOR [Ayano x Male Rivals]

Check it out this fanfic out too !

Okay ?

Thank you :3

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ