LEVI'S CONFESSION

Eren's PoV
I look up just to see the ignorant Bastard in front of me.

"What do you want Levi-heichou ?" I say annoyingly.

God, even when I'm dying I still can't leave in peace.

"Saving your ass." He said shortly, pointing out to the window.

I look out and saw the group of titans defeated, lying on the group with their nape gushing out blood while air evaporates from it's body.

I still have hope to do it with Mikasa !

My eyes sparkle in happiness, then turned to the stoic captain, "Thanks....Levi-heichou.." I muttered.

He nodded then sat down beside me, glancing at my wound, then pulled out his walky-talky, "Four-eyes, do you repeat Four-eyes."

"Levi ? Over, Levi, what's wrong ?"

"There's a cadet hurt, send help right away."

"Well, he's definitely a lucky one to not get eaten, okay, I'm sending help, tell me your coordinates."

"12, Aker Street, I repeat, 12, Aker Street."

Is that street named by Mikasa's ancestor ? Cuz' I can see it.

I sweatdropped, seeing that Levi-heichou ending the call.

"Hey titan kid, I heard that you're in a relationship with Mikasa."

I was a little taken back with the question, but quickly smirk in victory.

"Yeah~ and I'm going to make her mine after this is done." I sang, mocking the captain beside me.

Now can you see that MIKASA IS MINE ?!

"I see, then..." He trailled off, and suddenly grab me by my collar, lifting me up from the ground.

My breathing started turning into heaving pants, as I force my eyes open, the wound on my arm getting worse.

"Mikasa..is...going..to !" I quickly sucked in another breathe of air and continue the sentence, "Kill you !"

"Maybe, but if you dare to hurt that brat's feeling, you're going to get it from me, do you understand cadet ?"

He finished, glaring at me with the most freaky glare that I've seen in my life.

I nodded fearfully.

Yeah right I'll hurt Mikasa, she's mine afterall !

"Good, now get up, Backup is arriving." He said, walking out without even helping me.

If Armint sees this, I'm sure he'll instantly discard the thought of Mikasa and Levi are siblings.

[Author : If only you knew xD]

Good thing Mikasa didn't choose you !

I continue ranting in my mind while walking out the building.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
"Mikasa !"

I stare at my little-sister in shocked who is actually taking in my advise and ignoring Eren.

"Oi, Brat." I called and she turned to me, "You can stop ignoring Eren, I meant that You shouldn't keep on giving your full attention to him, idiot." I explain tiredly at her stupidity.

She widen her eyes then nodded but quickly glare at me, "Your the idiot !" She hiss then turned back to Eren, releasing the urge to check on him that she held for so long.

I sigh then readied my blade, jetting to another section to eliminate more titans.

I'll protect you Mikasa....

NO MATTER WHAT !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good, that's done !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ