HANJI Vs MIKASA

Mikasa's PoV
"Eren...?" I mumble, confused by his actions.

But after we entered the room, he instantly flung me onto the bed, as I was opening my eyes, the first thing that came to my vision was Eren's body on top of me.

"Eren..." I mumble again, even more confused my his actions.

Is he sick ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
"Mikasa..." I murmured, carassing her cheek softly.

"Eren." She said, then place her palm on my forehead, "Are you feverish ?"

A vein popped on my head as I removed her palm, pinning her down even deeper.

"Mikasa ! How can you be so dense ?!" I cried, defeated by her density.

She raise her delicate eyebrow, then sat up, easily pushing back my posture, "What do you mean, Eren ?"

"I mean is that I want to---"

I was cut off by a slam on the door, which I smartly rolled down the bed to avoid any suspicion.

"Mikasa Ackerman."

I looked up to see Hanji calling Mikasa with a dead stare.

"Come out."

>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I slowly moved off the bed, walking to the lifeless-looking scientist who is standing at the sparring arena.

"Yes, Hanji-San ?" I asked cautiously.

She didn't spoke a work, threw me a dagger then stood in a sparring position.

"Fight me." She said without any emotions, "TO THE DEATH !" She finally let out a scream of madness, dashing to me with incredible speed.

I kept a stoic face, easily dodging the mad scientist's attack, then kicked her in the groin

She gasp in pain then wobble back, then glare at me with a glare that was a level less than Shortie.

"What do you have that can attract Levi ?" She mutter, her steps becoming stronger.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T ?!"

She lost her sanity.

I sigh, running to her which is doing the same, "You need to get a hold of yourself !" I exclaim, hoping that this warning would snap her out of it.

But, she just swipe her dagger at me, which I skillfully block it with my own weapon then I ducked, taking back my dagger, instantly stabbing her stomach from below.

Blood trickle down her stomach to my cheeks, I grit my teeth giving a merciless twist of my dagger that is inside her stomach. She mutter out a final cuss then fall down dead.

I stood up, wiping the blood off my cheeks, mind is still in shocked of what Hanji said.

What do you have that I don't have to make Levi loves you ?

Does they not know that we're siblings....?

.......Awkward.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
My mouth was still gaping wide at the scene that accrued.

What ?

What the fu--*beep* just happened ?!

I can't believe that Hanji actually have a crush on Levi-heichou ! And of course, my dense girlfriend don't know what just happened. But, damn, she just got owned ! Way to go Mikasa !

Though, I would go Titan on that bit--*beep* as--*beep* if she fu--*beep* kill my girlfriend !

"Eren, Are you okay ? You look like you're about to kill a titan." Mikasa suddenly said, pointing at my face.

I blush a tint red of embarrassment, nodding my head, "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, giving her a smile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
That's weird...

I raise my eyebrow in confusion

"Eren." I called him again.

"Yeah ?"

"Why aren't you yelling at me ?" I said suspiciously, putting the dagger in my pocket, "You usually yell at me for overreacting and such." I continued, dusting my hands, "But now...." I trailled off, placing my hands on my hips, "Your acting like nothing is wrong."

"Are you okay ?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
"Of course !" I instantly stated confidentially, "It's her fault for trying to kill you afterall !" I said, putting out my hands.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
Eren...changed...a lot....

Like he doesn't want me to feel that I'm doing something wrong....Like I'm making the wrong choice....

Like...I shouldn't date him...?

No, It's not like that, it couldn't be !

I'm just hallucinating, Yeah, hallucinating.

Calm down Mikasa, Calm down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
Heh~ I'll show Mikasa that I'm the best boyfriend ever !

That, You don't need to leave me, You shouldn't leave me....YOU CAN' T LEAVE ME !

I'll do anything to assure that.

Even means to do the wrong things.

Crush her hope, Trap her.....Break her, I'll do anything.

She can't leave me.

She doesn't have a choice.

Mikasa is MINE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kay !

This is done !

I guess this fanfic is almost at it's end xD

Hope you guys enjoy it !

Well, be excited for the upcoming chapters !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ