Cadet Mikasa, Gear up !

Mikasa's PoV
I was slightly tense by Commander Erwin's tough and merciless aura.

"Mikasa."

I flinch at his call but immediately regain my posture, "Yes Sir ?"

"You will be assign to Levi's Squad." He said then sat down on his spinning chair.

I widen my eyes but his observant gaze instantly noticed it, "Any problem Cadet Mikasa ?" He ask, raising his brow.

I stayed silent.

"You were there, You should know what happened to the old Levi squad and the female titan."

I still kept silent.

"Mikasa Ackerman ! You said you want to protect Eren Yaeger ! Is this the right thing to do ?!?!" Commander Erwin finally exploded, slamming his palm on the desk.

Protect...Eren...

My eyes widen again by his words.

After a long silent, I nodded, lifting up my head and look at him with a determine gaze, "Fine ! I'll join Levi's Squad. Who's in it ?"

"You and Levi."

"What ?!" I raise my voice in surprise but quickly bowed slightly as a apology by his menacing glare.

"You two are currently humanity strongest. I'm sure you two can finish off a group of 12-meter titans."

"Having too much people is a disadvantage as well. You two will sometimes not pay full attention to your surroundings, thus getting you killed."

No wonder everyone is scared of him.

I nodded as understandment.

"Good. You will begin your training with Levi tomorrow, now leave." He said then turned to face the window.

I did the usual pose then walked out, closing the door after.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
"Hey Brat." I called out to the dazed girl.

She looked at me with a quick blank stare then snapped back into reality.

"Yes, Levi-heichou ?"

Levi-heichou ?

That's weird.

"Come here." I gestured her to follow me to my office. She nodded and obeyed obediently.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I locked my office door then sat on my spinning chair, leaning towards to girl who is sitting on the stool.

"What did Erwin said to you ?" I asked with my eyes narrowed.

She flinch slightly which I immediately noticed.

"Nothing, Levi-heichou." She said calmly, looking back into my eyes.

Heh, she puts up a fight even to the end huh ?

I smirk in amusement, leaning back, sitting with a leg on another, "Nothing means something." I stated, then slam my palm on the desk, the black-haired girl flinch again, "Now spit it out." I spat.

She let out a long sigh, letting her head fall "I'm your new squad member..." She trailled off, "Levi-heichou." She finished, force smiling widely.

I felt chills behind my back with that smile, but then remembered the titans has more disgusting smiles, then I relaxed.

"Well brat, I don't need any weaklings in my squad, so get your ass geared up, we're training...Now." I finished then stood up.

"Like hell I would be your 'weakling' I'll make you eat your words" she spat back, walking back to her dorm to get her 3D maneuver gear and blades.

You better Mikasa..I don't want my friends to die anymore....

But your not my friend...

Your------

>>>>>>>>>>>
Done !

First, I want to thank you everyone that supported this fanfic ! So here's another plot like promised !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ