Big brother Levi & Little sister Mikasa

Your my little sister....

Mikasa's PoV
"Hey Shortie ! We are training right ?" I said, walking to the training grounds.

He walked behind, nodding.

"So, how are we going to train ?" I ask.

He stopped walking then pointed to the wall. I thought for a while then my heart sank in disbelief.

"No way...." I muttered.

He nodded, "We're going out the walls, to kill titans, that's our training."

Levi's PoV
I glance at the shocked girl then smirk lightly, "You aren't scared...are you ?"

She instantly snapped her head to me with a heated glare, "What the hell are you talking about ?!" She growled, losing her temper.

That's unusual..

"Well, let's go then." I shrug, then walked to the cattle and grab my horse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Outside the walls

(Bewarn that I can't write fighting scenes that great)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fighting Scene

Mikasa's PoV
"Aaahhhhhhhh !!!!!" I hooked the anchor on the 10-meter titan's nape, slashing my blade down on it.

Another titan was close on my tail, it open it's gross mouth, wanting to chomp me down. 

But I just shot my anchor to a building behind him, then I did a backflip, shooting my anchor to another building in front of him.

I release my gas, instantly jetting to him, I positioned my blades in a sideline place. It perfectly sliced opened the titan's nape, blood gushing out rapidly.

"Mikasa ! Your back !" Shortie yelled at me.

My eyes widen in horror and rage at the mouth-open titan who is dangerously close at me.

Then, it fell down defeated, Levi standing on it's evaporating corpse.

Levi's PoV
Heh, she's surprised.

Then, suddenly, she shot her anchor behind me and jetted out, I stood still in surprise, as I felt blood staining my survey-cop cape.

I looked back to see, that she had defeated a titan that managed to surprise me

"You let your guard down !" She yelled with obvious lecture and worries in her

And again, out of my surprise, she fell down to her knees, little hiccuping sounds lingering at my ear.

"I..don't...want..to lose..you...too....Your...my....Big brother...after..all..."

After she finished that sentence, she finally let out all the sobs she's been containing for all those years.

My heart clench at the sigh of my precious little sister sobbing endlessly. 

I slowly wrap my arms around her, embracing her into a hug, "You won't, that I promise you." I said with utmost sincerity.

And..I won't lose you !

Heh, if that titan shifting brat sees this. He's gonna be so pissed. When that time comes. let's see if he grows stronger or not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Done !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ