Chapter Twenty Two

(Warning, this chapter contains explicit scenes)

We entered Liam's bedroom. I sat down on the bed quietly while he closed the door behind us. He then came and sat down next to me on the bed. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Kat..." Liam said.

"Liam..." I replied.

"I was thinking, even though it may be too soon after our fall out. I think that tonight is the night." Liam explained. I immediately knew what he was on about.

"You think?" I smiled, secretly agreeing with him. "Yeah, you know what Liam, I agree. I also think that tonight is the night." Liam smiled enormously at me before pushing me down on the bed and kissing me almost passionately. I pulled away, I decided I was going to tease him. I sat on the end of the bed, facing my back to him. I slowly unzipped my dress and stood up so it just fell to the floor, revealing my purple lingerie Chloe and Paulo had picked out for me. I turned round to face Liam who was on his knees in anticipation. I got on the bed and crawled towards him. I grabbed his tie and roughly, yet smoothly pulled him towards the end of the bed. I lifted my leg over him so I was practially straddling him. He placed his hands on my waist. I lowered my lips but right before they touched, I slightly breathed out, making my hot breath tickle his waiting lips. I kept eye contact with him. I slowly unbuttoned his waistcoat and slid it off him. I then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I was really tempted to rip it off but it looked like an expensive shirt so I decided against that idea. I moved my head past his face and whispered in his ear,

"More?" I lowered my lips till they reached his neck. I planted little trails of kisses down to his collarbone. I felt him gulp. I looked up to meet his eyes and his expression was priceless. I pressed my chest against his and kissed his neck fiercly. I suddenly felt something firm underneath me. I raised my eyebrows at him. I slid my hands down his chest and over his abs before stopping at his waistline. I started to undo his belt. I whipped it off and threw it to the floor. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I heard him exhale sharply. Suddenly the firmness beneath me turned into a small bulge of stone. Liam moved his mouth towards my neck, his hot breath bouncing off me, I shivered ever so slightly. He started to kiss my neck softly before biting it ever so gently, he then sucking between his teeth. Little moans escaped my lips. When Liam had completed what he had set out to do, it was time to get back in control again. I moved closer and kissed him. Liam retaliated by lowering his hands on my body, running them over my hips and resting them on my thighs, I felt him go harder. I giggled ever so slightly through the kiss. I moved my hands up to his hair and tightened my hold on it, as I did this Liam dug his fingers into my ass. Liam then grasped me ever so gently and flipped me over so he was on top of me. Liam grinned and then suddenly he was kissing me. His lips tugged gently at my bottom lip. Soon enough he had deepened the kiss, his tongue entered my mouth, quickly, yet smoothly. I closed my eyes and pulled his head closer to mine by tugging his hair. I pulled away, I didn't want to but I wanted to move on. I left a trail of kisses down his chest, abs and then stomach, stopping at his waistband. I took off his pants slowly. I looked up at him, his eyes pleading with me to carry on. I grasped the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxer and pulled them down with my teeth. And with that, the rest of the night was history. A few hour later, exhausted yet happy, we lay there. I looked up at Liam.

"I love you Liam, I really do." I smiled.

"I love you too Kathryn." He kissed my forehead sweetly. I rested my head on his chest and Liam rested his arm around me securely, and with that I drifted off to sleep with happy memories.

               I woke up still in Liam's arms and resting on his warm body. I looked over Liam slightly and looked at the time, 9:30am. I felt Liam kiss my head.

"Good morning beautiful." he said, still sleepy. I looked up at him.

"Good morning." I replied.

"I've gotta say, last night was amazing and memorable." Liam said, cheerfully. I nodded in agreement. Liam moved me gently off him and got out of bed. He got up and starting walking to the bathroom, stark naked.

"Liam James Payne!" I said, trying to sound disgusted, instead it ended up coming out the complete opposite. I just watched him walk into the bathroom, secretly checking him out. He stopped at the bathroom door.

"Going for a shower babe. Won't be too long, promise." He said. I could see his eyes pleading with me to go with him but last night was just enough for me. I just lay in bed and reminisced on last night's events. I looked around the room and saw our clothes scattered everywhere. I pulled out of my daydream by Liam walking into the room in just a towel, water dripping off him, his body moist and wet. I bit my lower lip. I watched him get dressed, just wanting to rip the clothes straight off him and make him stay naked for the rest of the day. I got up to go for a shower, I felt Liam's eyes burn into me following my every move until I was out of his sight. I got into the shower and began washing my hair. Half an hour later and I waltzed back into the bedroom to see no Liam, I assumed he must be downstairs. I got dressed and ran downstairs and shouted Liam's name, no reply. I looked in the living room and the kitchen but he was no where to be found. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the fridge, I saw a note on there from Liam for me. It said 'Hey babe. I've got something planned for us today so don't make any plans. Make your way to Starbucks, I'm waiting there for you. Love you xxx' I scrunched the note and squealed with excitement. I quickly had something to eat and left for Starbucks.