Chapter Twelve

I jumped off my bed and slipped my shirt back on. We had been lying there for a while and I had decided we should do something before my mother got home. Liam reached for his shirt but I grabbed it before he had a chance,

"You can stay like that!" I said winking. He gave me a giant grin and replied,

"Well sorry to be a spoil sport Kat but it's pretty cold and I might look a little weird if I walked down the street with no top on in the middle of winter." I tried really hard to resist him and his gorgeous smile but somehow I succeeded.

"But you look better without it...just look at that six-pack!" I laughed, winking. He jumped off the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck sweetly. I turned round so his lips could connect to mine. First it was just a sweet loving kiss but soon enough it turned into a hungry kiss. I wanted him so much, having his body so close to mine was very tempting but I managed to resist. I pulled away from him and managed to wriggle out of his grasp and jump onto my bed. I looked down at him and chucked him his t-shirt.

"Looks better with it on." Liam said, putting his shirt on. I shook my head at him smiling and let myself drop onto my bed. Liam came and sat down on the bed next to me, brushing a stray hair away from my face and kissing my forehead.

"Kat?" Liam said, his tone suddenly changing. He looked down.

"Liam?" I replied, giggling. He didn't say anything or make any sort of reaction.

"Liam? Whats wrong?" I asked. lifting up his head with my hand.

"I have to go away for a few weeks with the guys." He placed his hand on top of mine.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, me and the boys are in a band, not a big one but we are signed by a record company and were doing a tour around the UK."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said, slightly raising my voice. I was shocked, this was after all quite sudden.

"I'm sorry. I didn't really think to tell you. I didn't think you would be that bothered." Liam said sympathetically. I looked down, I didn't want to make eye contact with his sympathetic eyes.

"It won't be for long though, I promise." He entwined his fingers with mine and kissed the back of my hand.

"It's just, it was a big opportunity for me and the boys and we couldn't turn it down. Look, if you don't want me to go then just say the word and I'll stay here with you."

"Go babe. Like you said it's a big opportunity and it may never happen again. Just remember I am going to miss you loads though." I hugged him, a tear escaping my eye. I quickly wiped it away before pulling away. "So when you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow..." Liam said quietly.

"Tomorrow?!" I shouted.

                    I was shocked. He was leaving tomorrow and he only just thought to tell me now?

"Liam! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I shouted again. I was so confused. I was searching my brain for something to say but I just had all these questions coming into my head like why hadn't he told me earlier he was in a band and why tell me now he was leaving tomorrow. There was so mant questions I needed to ask but I couldn't. I couldn't tell him I was scared, scared that the only boy I have truly loved was leaving me for a few weeks. It wasn't the fact that he was leaving that worried me, what if he met a girl who was more attractive or more interesting than me and he didn't come back or tell me he had found someone else, just left me hanging, this is what really scared me the most.

"I will miss you loads." Liam said with a little smile.

"I will miss you too." I hugged him, snuggling my head into his chest. I squeezed him tightly, I didn't want to let him go. It was horrible that he was leaving tomorrow, he squeezed me back and kissed the top of my head.

"I will ring you everyday...or will that be really annoying?" he hesitated. I smiled and replied,

"That would be perfect." I kissed him gently on the lips.

                    I jumped off my bed and pulled Liam up with me.

"My mums going to be home soon." I said, taking a look at my watch and sighing. I really wanted to spend more time with him seen as it would be the last time I see him for weeks.

"Sorry babe. I have to go now and get ready for tomorrow. I will ring you before I leave." He gave me a massive hug and kissed me before we headed downstairs. I opened the living room door and revealed Chloe and Harry snuggled up together on the sofa watching a film. Liam cleared his throat.

"Umm...Harry...it's time to go, we need to get ready for tomorrow." Liam said interrupting them. Chloe and Harry both stood up at the same time. We walked the boys to the door and said out goodbyes to them. In the end Chloe ended up going to Harry's for a bit so I was left by myself thinking of all the negative things about Liam going away tomorrow. I tried to convince myself I could trust him, after all he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. This made me feel better, less scared, knowing he was my soul mate for life.