Chapter Three

I woke up and quietly rushed over to my wardrobe, trying not to wake the others up. It was 8:30am, I couldn't sleep. There was so much going on in my head right now. I knew the girls weren't going to get up yet so I left them a note saying 'Gone to the shop, won't  be long xx; I grabbed my jacket and my blackberry and walked out the door.

                    I was on my way back from the shop when I bumped into someone.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I went to pick up the contents that had fallen out of my bag.

It's okay Kat, it was my fault. I should of been looking were I was going." I've heard this familiar voice before. I looked up to see Liam smiling at me. I slowly stood up and asked,

"What are you doing up at this time?" He giggled. God his giggle was sexy and very irresistible, just like his smile.

"Well I needed to go to the shop as the boys are coming round later."I smiled and slyly bit my lip; I stared deeply into his brown eyes, hypnotized. A few seconds later I snapped out of it and said,

"Well I better be off, nice seeing you." I flashed a smile in his direction before turning away. I was about to walk off when Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me back so out faces were only millimetres apart.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked me sweetly, I bit my lip again and replied,

"Well Chloe and Paulo are at mine, they don't even know..." Liam put his finger on my mouth and said,

"I'm sure their big and old enough to look after themselves for an hour or so." He lowered his finger from my mouth. I let out a slight giggle before covering my mouth with my hand, as I did this Liam  winked at me.

"Let me buy you a coffee or something?" I agreed, I'm sure the girls were capable of looking after themselves for a while, they'll understand when I tell them the reason why.

                    We arrived at Starbucks and took a seat at a table nearest to the door. As I was about tp get up and order my drink, Liam stopped me.

"It's okay, this ones on me. Tea?" He smiled and nodded, not really knowing what to say apart from the obvious thank you. I had never really had a boy treat me like this, it was quite new to me. He brought back my drink as well as his own.

"So how are you today? You in any less pain?" I smiled and tried to cover up the amount of pain I was suddenly feeling.

"It's getting better thanks." That was a complete lie and I think he knew that. "Again, I've got to thanks you for last night, I really appreciate your help and also your company." He took a sip from his coffee.

"No problem, I'm glad I found you and nobody else did." A confused look shot across my face, what did he mean by this? Suddenly I began to receive flashbacks of last night , trying to get these out of my head I asked Liam,

"So how come I haven't seen you around here before?" I had lived in London ever since I was little.

"Me and the boys have just moved here. We bought separate apartments but in the same area so tonight is like my new home party." He laughed, god everything about this guy was getting better and better.

                    We left Starbucks and Liam offered to walk me home. I obviously accepted, what was the harm in spending more time with him. Also the fact that he was genuinely nice and pretty hot, which was pretty uncommon in my area. As we began walking I suddenly felt Liam grab my hand and entwine my fingers with mine. I was quite shocked at this but didn't dare move my hand, it felt too good inside. All the way home we talked about the reason why he moved here and about his four best mates, who I found out were called Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn and he was 17. We arrived at my door, we said our goodbyes and I headed for the door. Before I could leave, I felt an arm around my waist pull me back. I spun around so I was facing Liam. Liam then used his other hand to tuck a stray hair behind my ear before pulling me closer to him. Then out of the blue, his soft lips met mine, making us share a long passionate kiss. He finally pulled away, beaming a smile at me. I bit my lip and giggled. I couldn't speak, it was like he had taken the words right out of me. He gave me a hug before watching me walk to my front door. I opened it and turned round to wave goodbye, I watched him walk away. Once he had gone, I closed the door and sunk to the floor, smiling.