Chapter Six

The next morning, I was woke up with a text from Liam; usually I would get really annoyed if someone woke me up suddenly but seen as it was him, I didn't mind. It read 'Hey babe, had a great night last night, hope your okay this morning.' I quickly replied like there was no tomorrow. I then got up quietly, trying not to wake Chloe up and headed for the bathroom. Just as I was about to get into the shower, I got another text off Liam. 'Do you and Chloe fancy meeting me and Harry later?' I replied and ran back into my bedroom to wake Chloe up before attempting to have my shower again, I'm pretty sure he didn't want to see me in yesterday's make up. I got out of the shower half an hour later and saw that Chloe had fallen back asleep. I threw my wet towel that I dried my hair with at her.

"Hey! What was that for?" Chloe shouted. I just laughed when she attempted to throw it back.

"Do you want to see Harry today? If so, I'd suggest getting your lazy arse out of bed and getting ready." I replied. She whisked the covers off her and ran into the bathroom, nearly slipping and began to have a shower. I searched through my wardrobe on what to wear and I found my favourite blue top that hung low on one shoulder and had a sparkly sequin strap on one side. I then grabbed my skinny jeans and put them on. I then straightened my brown hair and straightened out my full fringe. Chloe then came running out of the bathroom and began searching through her wardrobe...yes she had a wardrobe at my house, that's how often she stayed over. She started chucking things out of her wardrobe that she didn't want to wear. She then grabbed her skinny jeans, black sleeveless top and her pink/purple checkered top and got ready. She then accessorized with her green checkered scarf and bright pink converse. We then did our make up and we were ready to go. I text Liam 'Hey Hun, Me and Chloe are ready. Where and when shall we meet?' He text back straight away.

"Chloe, there on their way." I said smiling.

"Yey! I can't wait to see Harry again." Chloe said. Just like I couldn't wait to see Liam again. His cheeky smile, cute laugh, his brown eyes that twinkled like the stars in the sky and his sexy short wavy hair. I must of got lost in thought as Chloe was clicking her fingers at me. I applied some lip gloss before making my way downstairs with Chloe, flopping on the couch, waiting for the boy's arrivals.

                    10 minutes went by and the doorbell rung. I shot up like a firework off the couch and practically ran to the door, only to find it was the plumber.

"Hello, is your mother in?" I didn't know the plumber was coming today, actually I didn't even know anything was broken.

"Mum! Plumbers here!" I shouted and invited him in. I was about to shut the door when I saw Liam's gorgeous face walking up the path with Harry. I notified Chloe, grabbed my phone and headed towards Liam. He welcomed me with a massive hug. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Suddenly Chloe's phone started ringing, spoiling the moment her and Harry were sharing. She answered it, it was Paulo.

"Hello? Chloe? Do you and Kat fancy meeting up?" Chloe turned round to me and Liam and mouthed that Paulo wanted to meet up. Liam mouted back to invite her and that he will invite Zayn now.

"Yes sure. Were going to the park with the boys." Chloe said, looks like Paulo said yes because Chloe said Paulo will be at the park in 10 minutes. Liam then rung Zayn and told him to meet us at the park in 10 minutes.

"Looks like were going to the park then." Harry said grabbing Chloe's hand and walking out the door.

                   We had arrived at the park the same time as Zayn and Paulo did. Me and Chloe greeted Paulo with a hug while the boys greeted Zayn with a handshake.

"I didn't know you were inviting Zayn or I would of dressed a little more decent!" Paulo said frowning, looking down at her scruffy jeans and hoodie. We all looked cute in our own little couples. Chloe and Harry, Zayn and Paulo and Me and Liam. To be honest, I don't even know what was going on between me and Liam, we never even said we are a couple but we act like one. What if I was just his friends with benefits? What if he was just using me for his own amusement. I sat down on the bench and tried to think this through. I had never felt this sort of chemistry with any other guy before, Liam treated me different, like I was the only girl in the world but now thinking this could all mean nothing, I felt empty inside. I looked up and saw Chloe and Liam staring at me. Chloe came over and asked,

"Are you okay? You're tearing up?" I wiped my eyes and replied,

"I'm fine Chloe, really." Chloe sighed and walked off.

"What's up Kat?" Liam asked. I didn't want to tell him anything, I didn't want to upset him as well. It was obvious he didn't want to be in a serious relationship because he hasn't mentioned anything yet.

"Nothing...." I lied. He could tell I was lying, I wasn't very good at lying.

"Kat, you know you can tell me." He said, worriedly. I wanted to tell him, I really did...but I couldn't. I blinked and a tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away, hoping Liam hadn't noticed but he did.

"Want to go for a walk?" I agreed and began to walk along the long windy path.