Chapter Eighteen

I walked into Starbucks and looked around the room. I saw Liam sat at our usual table as we called it. I walked up to him, letting him know I was here before I went to get a drink.

"Hey, I'm just going to get a drink. I'll be back." I told him. Just as I was about to walk to the counter, Liam grabbed my arm.

"Sit down. I'll get them." he said, smiling.

"No, its okay. I don't mind getting my own drink." I said. I didn't expect him to after what I had done to him.

"No Kat, I insist." Liam smiled. He wasn't one for giving up.

"Liam, I said no!" I shouted before pulling from his grasp and heading for the counter.

"One hot chocolate please." I asked the young lady behind the counter.

"Coming right up. Take a seat and I'll bring it over." she smiled. I walked back over to Liam and took a seat across from him.

"Why wouldn't you just let me buy your drink? It was no harm." He asked. I just looked down.

"Here's your drink, enjoy." the woman said, putting my hot chocolate on the table. I fiddled with the cup, not making eye contact with Liam.

"Kat?" he said. "What's wrong?" I didn't know what to say. I took a sip from my hot chocolate, not wanting to answer him.

"Kat!" Liam shouted, getting my attention, aswell as everyone else's in the cafe. "What's wrong?" he asked again. I took a deep breath before telling him,

"I kissed Niall." I looked at the floor.

                    Liam stood up and immediately left for the door. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm but he just pulled away from me.

"Liam? Where are you going?" he just ignored me as he walked out of Starbucks. I followed him out of Starbucks,

"Liam, LIAM! Where are you going?" Again he didn't answer me, he just carried on storming off down the street. I ran up to him and turned him round with all my strength.

"Liam, please where are you going?" I said, wiping tears from my eyes. "Liam?!" I asked again. He had obviously got fed up of me asking the same question because he answered.

"I'm going to find Niall!" He shouted back before walking off again.

"Wait! Liam! No! Please don't!" I yelled.

"Why not huh? Why shouldn't I Kat?" He said, suddenly coming to a halt and turning to face me.

"It wasn't his fault though, it was mine. I kissed him." I said, tears streaming down my face.

"No Kat! It's his fault, it's all his fault!" Liam shouted. I walked up to him, choking on my words.

"No its not. It's all my fault. He kissed me but I didn't stop him and kissed him back."

"Please Kat, don't say that. It's all his fault. He wanted to get revenge on me for his girlfriend liking me." Liam said, anger raging through him.

"Liam, please listen to me. It was my fault. If Leigh actually loved him, he wouldn't of needed to kiss me and if I wasn't so stupid to not believe you, I wouldn't of carried on the kiss." I said. Liam was obviously still refusing to believe me.

"Liam, just listen! It was all my fault. I wanted to get back at you for kissing that girl even though you didn't! I was such a bitch!" I screamed before bursting out into tears. Liam lifted his hand and wiped away the tears

"Please don't cry babe. I understand why you did it, you wasn't to know if I kissed that girl or not, or that Leigh liked me. Please don't ever blame yourself." He held my hands. I removed my hands from his.

"How can you be so nice to me after all I've done? I've ruined your friendship and our relationship."  cried.

"No you haven't ruined any relationships. And I love you too much to hate you. I always have and always will." He said softly.

"So does that mean you and Niall are okay?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Liam?" he sighed,

"Yeah, were fine. What's the point of falling out over a stupid kiss." He smiled at me. He pulled me close to him, his aftershave, 'Paco Rabanne - One Million' smelt amazing, I had missed his smell. He pulled away and gazed into my eyes before moving his face closer to mine. Finally our lips met and stayed there to share a passionate kiss. This right here was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.